Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does 5 - 10 mean.

2»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Here you are, Saturday night, still worried about this fucking topic.  GG.
    I just wish it showed up on the front page feed....

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,517
    Here you are, Saturday night, still worried about this fucking topic.  GG.
    My MOBA map is waiting to Que.. and oh look.. someone else is posting on a topic on a Saturday nigh.. wondering about what I am thinking about.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    edited August 2018
    Guys you can do the most nonsensical threads and replies, but I love the videos and pictures so much I follow everyone. :)
    Hey @Slapshot1188

Old Chum, see, I get that some people are pretty stupid, and didn't catch this, but you're a smart guy, and you and I both know that if I had sent you that PM like you asked, you no doubt you had something to say that was going to school me.

So when gave this golden opportunity to prove me wrong, hell, I put myself on a silver platter for you old friend, all you had to do was publicly post what you had planned to say in PM.. and . Well. what you do you do?

Anyway, so.. yah.. come back often, keep this site book marked for the gold that it is.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

The continued flailing is worth far more than explaining (again) why you are wrong.  

Sorry but your posts just remind me of this:

Sometimes the best thing I can do is just let you talk (type)   ;) 
    I do not think you can ever top this thread, but I am holding out hope!

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

The continued flailing is worth far more than explaining (again) why you are wrong.  

There never was a first time old chum.. remember.. you..

edited August 2018
    No really, @Slapshot1188 ;I loved how you were all.. like.

and then when I gave you the chance to come here do something.. you were all like.

and had to let other people defend you.. LOL..

Tell you what, why don't you send them one of those precious PM's and ask if they really think you are right.

I think the beauty of this is that you actually are the only one who doesn't realize how utterly stupid this entire thread is.  That fact takes it from being epic and moves it to an even higher plane. 

I honestly do not think this thread will ever be topped.  Unless Mike, Bill and Suzie lose their shit one day and have a massive breakdown telling everyone what they really think.   That is legitimately the only thing I can ever see topping this.

edited August 2018
    It was kinda pointless because I half expected you have a set of balls.

Now I know better.

But yes. I made this whole thread just to give you a golden opportunity to Publicly School Me on this.

And.. what do you do?

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Image you are a pixel. Your sole purpose is to render part of an electronic image. You have been waiting and waiting and here is your big moment! Time to shine! But as luck would have it you only get to be in this pointless shit. So sad for the pixels.  
    ScotSlapshot1188LokeroUngoodMadFrenchie

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Silly thread title, everyone knows 5-10 means "five and dime."  (Before inflation turned them into the "dollar" stores.)

B)
    GorweUngoodAmathe

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    You come work for me part-time and I'll pay you between $500 and $1000 every month. Now, how much do you expect to be paid, low and high end?
    Slapshot1188

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

AlBQuirky said:
    You come work for me part-time and I'll pay you between $500 and $1000 every month. Now, how much do you expect to be paid, low and high end?
    Lets use this.

Ok this job pays somewhere between 500 - 100 a month.

If that was put on the table, would you think, some months I'll get $500 and others $1,000, and other months somewhere between, or would you think you could expect to make a fixed income that would fall between the range of $500 - $1,000 every month. With the amount varying only by a little bit, thanks to taxes, and other variable factors.

Just like if a job paid between 5 - 10 dollars an hour, would you expect some hours to make $10 and others to make $5, or would you realize that you received a fixed amount every hour that would fall between those two ranges?

You tell me what your mind would tell you. 

edited August 2018
    To keep the best thread ever going let’s just squash the whole job analogy and go back to the original.

Someone says: I play 5-10 MMORPGs a month

Someone else responds saying : 10 MMORPGs a month... lol

Go!

edited August 2018
    To keep the best thread ever going let’s just squash the whole job analogy and go back to the original.

Someone says: I play 5-10 MMORPGs a month

Someone else responds saying : 10 MMORPGs a month... lol

Go!

The second person is a moron that does not know how variables work.. Hence why this thread was made to start with.

And.... GO!
    Slapshot1188

Unless..

Wait.. has @Slapshot1188 grown a pair and wants to explain their stand against my OP and how it was wrong?

Are you finally stepping up to plate after being a chicken shit for so long?

Slapshot1188

Honestly I just saw a chance to keep this alive. It’s too good to let die.
    Ungood

Honestly I just saw a chance to keep this alive. It’s too good to let die.
    I agree.. it's hilarious.. I mean at first I thought it was beyond stupid that this thread had to exist in the first place, but since you like it so so much.. lets keep dancing.

Maybe some day you grow a pair and explain the other side to this, that you were so willing to explain to me in PM, but when I gave you the chance to put it out in public and school me.. you chickened out.

The fact you think this is 'too good' is epic to me.
    Slapshot1188