Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some advice please.....

Hey all as you can see im new to the forum :)

well i need some help, i have just quit dark age of camelot cause i was sick of the constant level grind and for what? so i can be some use in relam versus realm, which imo is very unbalanced. (sorry to rant ;)) anyway im looking for a new mmorpg, was thinking SWG or maybe neaocron and feedback would be great :D thanks

Comments

• EvilRajaEvilRaja Member UncommonPosts: 9

u should check out Fung Wan online. it just opened up the beta a couple of days ago, i am gonna play it soon. SWG is a great looking game, my friend just got it. i would get it, but the price is really high. its like 30$ or more for the game and its 15$ a month to play although u can get those prepaid cards they have 2 months worth of play on em. they cost 30 ( i think) and best of all, u wont need a C-card(credit card) i am just thinking about doing that

~Evilimage

~Evil will prevail~

~Evil will prevail~

• Mics_MadnessMics_Madness Member Posts: 4

Hi, i'm new to the forums too. I've been without a PC and Internrt connection for almost 12months and just got back on (and dam it feels good). Im starting Anarcy Online For the second time whilst i wait for my copy of Horizons to arrive in the mail. my friends are on horizons and they say its the best MMORPG they have every played (and they have played alot). I hope you find one you like soon as i know what its like to not play any, lol.

goodluckimage

Why Do Clouds Always Float That way???

Why Do Clouds Always Float That way???