Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Games Event Coming Back on August 9 + Two New OWL Teams - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageSummer Games Event Coming Back on August 9 + Two New OWL Teams - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

Overwatch News - Blizzard has announced that the Summer Games will be making a return to Overwatch starting August 9th. "You'll get a kick out of this! Team up with your friends for the Summer Games on August 9th!" the Overwatch Twitter reads. You may remember that the first summer games was themed around the Olympics. Last year, the event took on a more generalized "summer" theme with bathing suits and even Soldier 76's grillmaster skin (complete with socks & sandals!).

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263
    August 9th huh... Monster Hunter Damage Control ?

l2p

• DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    I enjoyed the extra variety of playing Lucio Ball. I think they should have a permanent game mode where the usual characters can't shoot each other, but have to try to move objects across the regular maps. Some maps already have a soccer ball or basketballs available. I like to try this during Skirmish sessions, but generally the other players just want to practice their assassination skills.