Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why i think itll fail

julrichhjulrichh Member Posts: 100
i like this game...the pvp is fun...to a point...yes it could use some more content....and the grinding is a major pain....but still a fun game.
        This is where i think itll fail.....you now have a bunch of high lvl's runnin around...since theres not much end game content around...what do they do. hang out in new areas ganking new players who cant pose a challenge.....then when a challenge to them does run out....they port away...cowards.
 Then...wait 15-20 minutes and do the same thing....is that all end game is....go and piss off new people??
They dont get anything special for ganking noobs.....exept the pleasure of knowing that more and more people are leaving beacuse of it. I got to lvl 31....but had 4 lvl 45's runnin around ganking anyone who was more then 10 lvls below them....like i said beafore....anygame thats unlimited pvp without boundries is gonna end up killing itself due to 13 year olds who have no life but to cause trouble

Comments

• mrbbmanmrbbman Member Posts: 282

The game is 2 months old. One reason for the lack of content is the fact that the base game was translated and released. A new Giga update is going to be released shortly it seems. At least CCR is giving Codemasters the new content for the game in May. If this is turned over to Codemasters and translated quickly enough this should add alot of new content to the game.

True Neutral Half-Elf Ranger Mage
    Follower Of Silvanus

Kings of Chaos! Free to play! Great PvP!

• madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226

Originally posted by mrbbman

The game is 2 months old. One reason for the lack of content is the fact that the base game was translated and released. A new Giga update is going to be released shortly it seems. At least CCR is giving Codemasters the new content for the game in May. If this is turned over to Codemasters and translated quickly enough this should add alot of new content to the game.

I dont have much more expectation.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

more content is under development, and it looks damn good. the upcomming Giga 4 update will have clan wars, area's that can be controlled, more pvp, more area's. its an mmorpg, its will evolve over time.besides, WoW doesn't have much of an endgame either and it still has over 6 million subscribers.