Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiplatform Forsaken - Legendary Collection Announced for $59.99 - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMultiplatform Forsaken - Legendary Collection Announced for $59.99 - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

Destiny 2 News - Bungie, High Moon Studios and Activision have announced that Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection is now available for preorder for $59.99. The new PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One bundle will be available on September 4th and will include Destiny 2, Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, Expansion II: Warmind and Forsaken. In addition, players will find a character boost "that allows players the option to jump right to the latest adventure, Forsaken".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Nope.
    [Deleted User]darkheartsRain_DeathravenMaTe1412
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    This is the point that I would have bought in. However, because of the gratuitous and consumer unfriendly nut-punch that is the annual pass, I think I will pass. 
    RemyVorenderarbi15
  • darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Season pass was a joke, both content drops were crap that most games would of given for free. Now you want $40 for another exp? Nope!
    [Deleted User]
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Not a chance, Bungie

Joined - July 2004

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

Torval said:

Aeander said:

This is the point that I would have bought in. However, because of the gratuitous and consumer unfriendly nut-punch that is the annual pass, I think I will pass. 

FarCry 5 and The Witcher 3 are how you do season DLC packages. These guys just screw it up for everyone else. Hell, with FC5 I pretty much am getting 4 games in one.

To which I would add the like of EA BF and SW BF.

Suspect Activision Blizzard (shades of CoD Elite infamy) had a hand in this.
    [Deleted User]
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Wow, if anyone does get this, do not use that character boost. The game has low content as it is so skipping most of it would be a big mistake.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    Wow, if anyone does get this, do not use that character boost. The game has low content as it is so skipping most of it would be a big mistake.
    yeah lol they would skip the 2 hours of content they just bought! Sad destiny 2 had such high hopes and the devs destroyed that pretty quick. 
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Bungie will NEVER see another penny from me or mine
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878

Aeander said:

Same. After buying Destiny Collector’s Edition and getting screwed with their pathetic excuse for 'expansions' I was waiting for 'Destiny 2: Taken King' before even considering jumping back in... but after all the BS they've pulled with Destiny 2 (and no signs of them slowing down), well, let's just say I don't have any kind words left.
  • X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Why do you even need a character boost in Destiny 2? There is enough time to finish the story and to raise your light.
  • Lightningstalk3rLightningstalk3r Member UncommonPosts: 13
    seems these people have turned to pay to win and only bring out revelation online and wow expansion this months hahahah :))) hahahahaha woww i was hoping for hearthstone 2 with 3 graphics and maybe a character model to move around like battlerite with attack stats and a special attack skill. or like warcraft 4 real time strategy game rts. on a single platform with multiplayer support and a online queue. would have been super cool!!.

maybe next year lmao
  • AvindrAvindr Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Last year I paid for me and my son to play (birthday gift) so called all inclusive package for a game that you can finish content in less than a week just playing normally, and one dam so called raid that requires six....now you want more money? Sad....not happening again
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Bought this a month ago not sure why now the news has been available long time now.