Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

T-Force Delta RGB SSD: More Than Just Looks? - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageT-Force Delta RGB SSD: More Than Just Looks? - MMORPG.com

Team Group has been around since 1988, but it’s only recent they’ve made a splash in the world of gaming. Today, we’re looking at a particularly neat drive that’s completely sold on the RGB Revolution with the T-Force Delta RGB SSD. Is it all flash without function or does it have the speeds to back its looks? Let’s find out how it stacks up.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    What else can we have RGB on? Pretty sure this finishes off the list.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• NirimetusNirimetus Member UncommonPosts: 34

Tiller said:

I'm sure sooner or later they will make internal cables (SATA, SLI/Crossfire, power supply cables, front painel cables...) in RGB, case structure in RGB (and I mean the metal parts that hold the mobo), monitor plastic cover in RGB and even the small cup of coffee you drink while playing will be RGB too.

People do invent lots of things to earn extra money.
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Nirimetus said:

Tiller said:

I'm sure sooner or later they will make internal cables (SATA, SLI/Crossfire, power supply cables, front painel cables...) in RGB, case structure in RGB (and I mean the metal parts that hold the mobo), monitor plastic cover in RGB and even the small cup of coffee you drink while playing will be RGB too.

People do invent lots of things to earn extra money.

Lian Li actually has an RGB cable cover out right now. Gazimoff was looking at picking one up :-)
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Tiller said:

Full RGB case. The entire thing is one big diffuser.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    There is also a RGB gaming chair, next maybe RGB clothes and accessories?
    Kyleran
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    I don't see why anyone would buy this. If you want your computer to look good, then NVMe is preferable and about same price. If you want to get cheap, then there are much cheaper SSDs out there.

This is just my personal opinion, though.
    gervaise1

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    As @Vrika said.

2 years ago the specs would have looked good.

Today the price of M2 NVMe and SSDs are starting to "overlap". As a result a 500Gb SSD can be bought for not much more than a 250Gb. And with solid state larger capacity should mean better reads and writes. With twice the storage to boot.

No M2 NVMes don't have pretty lights - at least not yet but being so tiny they probably never will!
  • whoywhoy Member UncommonPosts: 53
    They should make an RGB glasses specially for those who have RGB illumination addiction.
    Everything you see will be RGB illuminated and saves much more money that way.