Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a good game?

2»

Comments

• KnallkoppKnallkopp Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by dopefish18
    Originally posted by Diviant
    Omg this game so sucks it is a diablo clone and has less content way less...image
    oh there is a fun element to it... you get to pvp everywhere except in towns, so if your like freaking high you could beat the crap out off everyone till you get boredimage

if this game sucks, so whats the best game for u????....let us see which is better...

Ever considered that YOU are maybe the fewl? :P

w/e have fun there lol

/me logs EvE Online or Anarchy Online, still thinking ;)

• MUglobalMUglobal Member Posts: 8
    MU is made for ppl to work together. its a team oriented game. and of course when u first start its gonna be a bit hard but as u network and meet ppl and make friends it gets better and better. and now that the servers have been tranfered to K2N theres gonna be a lot more events and activities for ppl to do. we're workin hard so MU wont just be one of those "buy armor and kill monster" games.
  • SeriadorSeriador Member Posts: 6
    i hope it changes a bit soon im getting bored just killing creatures and gaining lvl's
  • lenizleniz Member UncommonPosts: 1

its to booring game its always the same to do

sdafadsfsa

• Too many cheaters in this game
  • guamon8888guamon8888 Member Posts: 3
    It is a great game in my opinion. Maybe it's the things that you get to do once you're a high level :) thats why i like playing it. There are barely any hackers now.

HIGAN

• Originally posted by Drashan

Errrr, depends if you like bad games.

haha good answer~this game is really bull shit~
  • This game is out of date
  • atsikatsik Member Posts: 2
    This game has good graphic. i played it when first version came out. there was normal like half year then hackers hackked to database and messed all chars and stealed all jewels. so i breaked up playying. i have few times played in privet servers wheres like 1000X exp. u make like 10 resets in 10 days with max armors and all. forward it was thinkless to play becuz there wasnt nothing to too.
  • NO GOOD NO BAD~
  • madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226

Well , it not the best game in market actually, Diablo 2 is the best 2D RPG made ever, unfortunatly they dont upgrade Diablo anymore and no more patches to.

Theres a lot of cheaters in MU to, if you going to play never show your equipament to nobody, they dupe easily, this rule apply to all games, theres lot of cheater, in my opinion cheater must die hit by a car.

-----------------
    Oh well !

I want Diablo 3 ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Playing silkroad online atm.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Diablo 2 is NOT an mmorpg, why you guys are comparing MU Online to Diablo 2 is beyond me.

Originally posted by Gameloading
    Diablo 2 is NOT an mmorpg, why you guys are comparing MU Online to Diablo 2 is beyond me.

Agree.

I only express my wish and hope to they release DIABLO 3 .

-----------------
    Oh well !

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by madruga

And I never wrote Diablo 2 is a mmorpg. :p

I never compared Diablo 2 and MU Online :p

yes you did.
    "Well , it not the best game in market actually, Diablo 2 is the best 2D MMORPG made ever"

might want to scroll up a little ;)

• dali1dali1 Member Posts: 5

Mu-Online is not good game you need only to kill monsters and to up level's its a boring game.

Originally posted by madruga

And I never wrote Diablo 2 is a mmorpg. :p

I never compared Diablo 2 and MU Online :p

yes you did.
    "Well , it not the best game in market actually, Diablo 2 is the best 2D MMORPG made ever"

might want to scroll up a little ;)

Busted .... I corrected already, I thought about it and I came this conclusion.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• hugotomashugotomas Member Posts: 3
    Yes, i think Mu Online is a very good game...

• DsO™DsO™ Member Posts: 2
    Just anderstand the game and it's funnnn =]]

• ArckenArcken Member Posts: 2,431

I think eating dirt is good!

Someone give that man a hamburger so he will know better than to praise such garbage.

• silvrthornsilvrthorn Member Posts: 11

its an alright game but does get annoying because you keep having to repeat the same thing over an over but when you get to a good lvl then it gets better

• misterbullmisterbull Member Posts: 9
    Castle Siege at higher levels with a great guild = fun
  • NijptNijpt Member Posts: 7
    its a nice game..
  • dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    Don't waste your time . Mu Online has nice looking Wepons and Armor , nothing more ... Don't think about Mu Online from the first view .

First you must give , only than you can take .