Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flexispot Electric Height Adjustable Desk (E2) Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFlexispot Electric Height Adjustable Desk (E2) Review - MMORPG.com

Are you in the market for a new desk? Flexispot might just have the answer for you with their Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk. Featuring a classy, clean look, it's big enough for virtually any gamer but is the ability to stand worth $399? Read on for our full review to find out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    Give us an adjustable worktop and station and you are talking, this has so limited a use for that price tag.
    JeffSpicoli
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I see me experiencing IKEA rage during assembly.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    Not sure I like the controls in the front. I think I would prefer the panel to be on the sides.
    infomatz
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Looks cheezy, Like someone made this in their garage sometime in 1987
    Scot
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• jhardisonjhardison Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Yea so this... or... you could get the autonomous.ai diy kit off google express for ~$267 (it varies, and you can use a coupon code on top of that)... then pick up a table top from Lowes for 32 bucks. That would give you 6 feet x 2 feet of table top space. (or use your own table top... the desk is adjustable to handle a range of sizes.)

And yes, you can put the control box anywhere you want... front, sides, back, top, dangling to the floor.
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464

but can it hold 3 monitors

Article says the desk size is 55" and can hold 4 monitors. Those must be 4 tiny monitors.

My desk at work is 60" and barely fits 3--27" monitors. The monitors on either end have to be tilted in so they don't stick off the sides. Personally, I won't buy a desk less than 72".
    --------------------------------------------
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    edited July 2018
    Looks cheap. Oh wait, it's $400. It is cheap.

• CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Oh i saw a better one on Fb.. It could go over a bed and slide in and out.. Now that would be worth getting. Lol
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    My grandfather had one of these back in the 80's from a medical supply company that was on wheels and had a wired controller unit. Think it cost like $50 back then.
  • Lisajohny543Lisajohny543 Member CommonPosts: 7
    edited December 2018
    Price? You didn't mention price here and not told about free shipping. .
    Post edited by Lisajohny543 on