Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : Heroes of the Storm : Whitemane Spotlight - A Hybrid DPS - Healing Hero

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Whitemane Spotlight - A Hybrid DPS - Healing Hero

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 6stack_Chris6stack_Chris Member UncommonPosts: 118
    She actually seems very interesting. Almost like a Malfurion 2.0 (Since Blizzard still has him in an awkward place)
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    another sex object in nexus:) hope tis help get bigger player base...
    SBFordJeffSpicoli3domZenJellyAsch126derNeniXarko
  • mallettjtmallettjt Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Unless you have a “step on me” type of fetish I don’t think she’s a sex object.
  • RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Can she cook?
    Scot
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Ooop. How embarrassing. She forgot her pants! ...
    ZenJellyFrodoFraginsArskaaa

Joined - July 2004

• NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473

Arskaaa said:

Well I didn't think I can find anyone weirder than Wizardry on this forum but you are getting closer and closer to that title... Did Blizzard fired your father or something? Posts like this and on top of that insisting on lying about how BfA is a pvp only expansion etc. Now the only thing you're lacking is a post that bashes Blizzard because of some kind of charity. And you'll probably do that too in the near future or maybe u already did idk. I whish I can see what's going on in your heads. So curious...
    ZenJellyArskaaaLahuzer
  • TotemthumperTotemthumper Member UncommonPosts: 23
    you had a great hybrid healer dps in lili but you killed her from alpha through release you consistently nerfed her till she was no fun to play .. I am sure you will screw this one up to but I wont be around to see it.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Well we did need some more crazy in the mix....

Going to be interesting to see what skins she get.

This have been a good conversation

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543

Arskaaa said:

Bit dumb huh.
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    edited July 2018
    Pfft, Katy Kat would kick her ass.

NSFW fyi

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    I've always loved the character, so I'm glad to see her making her entrance into the Nexus.
    Now if only I actually played the game :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    So basically a Disc priest, which leaves open a holy or shadow for Anduin?
  • ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    bad game for an moba
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    must say that when seeing her from the front her trousers looks weird as hell, but they look a bit better from top down. maybe that's why they did it that way, xD looks like she is trying to put them over her shoulders when viewed from the front
  • mahmudtuffahamahmudtuffaha Member CommonPosts: 3
    I love Dragon Awaken game.
  • mahmudtuffahamahmudtuffaha Member CommonPosts: 3
    I love Dragon Awaken game,and i almost all the time online playing Dragon Awaken.Thank you very much for the summer gift giveaway.