Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Citadel: Forged with Fire Reignited Teaser Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Citadel: Forged with Fire Reignited Teaser Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    This game is quite decent, but official server rates are way too low.
    So if you want to see what game has to offer, play on private server with higher rates.

The game is in its early early stage, it lacks optimization in network and fps tho.
    But despite that i have about 40 hours of gameplay.
    This is one of those games with potential if it gets properly optimized.

7/10 is my overall score.
    It gives off Gothic vibe in its own way.
    jason523
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    I didn't mind the game at start because the PvE servers, but my chest got looted because of the exploit/bug before the very first patch. That was like....a bummer. Haven't really touched it since then. Guess I have to load it up again next week.

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I loved the game when it came out, building system is sooo good you could really make magnificent castles/bases.

I went on the public beta test to try the new update, but man i die so fast to boars etc.
    They changed quiet alot, you have to craft your spells now so i only got a arcane blast at the start.

Couldn't hold my own at all. :(
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM