Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fractured character building

2»

Comments

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Don't think it will change that much. If they change the attributes they have to change the talent threes too. Otherwise humans can't get the bonusses you get after reaching attribute lvl 20
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Looks like an interesting game but I am not going to think too far ahead and will take a closer look when the game is actually out!
    Truvidien88

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

guess this tread is more for ppl who are hyped :p (or will join pre-alpha after summer like me)
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    If it makes it I plan to be a chaotic neutral Nheedra. Big tanky hellraising druid. I do what I want.
  • SiniestrohSiniestroh Member UncommonPosts: 36
    I did not think this game will interest me. But after looking at this post. I need to play. Blood Demon / Necromancy. Been looking for a game with this for a looong time.
    Thank you for sharing this info. 
    benseine
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    I did not think this game will interest me. But after looking at this post. I need to play. Blood Demon / Necromancy. Been looking for a game with this for a looong time.
    You found a game with it, but you're still going to be waiting for a looong time.

Hope you find what you're looking for after digging in a little further
    If you like necromancy you might also like this strechgoal in their crowdfunding campaign:

The final ritual of the Lich transformation sees the Human character join the embrace of Death to be reborn as a cadaverous, almost skeletal undead creature, with a whole new set of weaknesses and powers. Some are common to all undeads, such as weakness to fire, increased resistance to cold spells, and the need to feed oneselfnow gone. Others are more specific, such as a particular affinity for the Necromancy and Abjuration schools of magic.

Source: https://fracturedmmo.com/kickstarter-update-stretch-goals-revealed/
  • AbhorerAbhorer Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I will play the game. I like the high dark fantasy setting and the character creation. And of course, that is sandbox. I would chose a Blood Demon.