Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meet the New Bosses Coming with the Faction Warfare System - Albion Online Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMeet the New Bosses Coming with the Faction Warfare System - Albion Online Videos - MMORPG.com

When the next big Albion Online update launches on July 31st, it will also come with the Faction Warfare system. Each Royal city and biome has its own faction and faction leader. Leaders have unique personalities and quirks "that make them charismatic to their allies...and frightening foes on the battlefield". The leaders are profiles in this latest video by the Albion Online team.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Got into the game after a pause, ran through a dungeon in my mediocre equipment (rank V blue items, ~1000 weapon power average), got incapacitated by mobs couple times, got repair bill higher than the income from the run (for only 11% durability loss).

wtf is this I don't even...

Thank you for your time!

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    3dom said:
    Got into the game after a pause, ran through a dungeon in my mediocre equipment (rank V blue items, ~1000 weapon power average), got incapacitated by mobs couple times, got repair bill higher than the income from the run (for only 11% durability loss).

wtf is this I don't even...

Suck less?
    postlarvalLife2v
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I've actually begun to mess around with this again in the mornings before work.  The new Merlyn update addresses the vast majority of the problems I had with the game.  I don't have much time these days but it has definitely caught my attention again.
  • VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Bought this during beta but couldn't get into it. This looks great Might have to fire it up again!
  • Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Faction Warfare system, how original. They really did make a shittier fantasy version of EVE online, didn't they?
    sakinol