Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Video #1 - Community Concerns, In-Game News, & Upcoming Features - Bless Videos - MMORPG.c

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageCommunity Video #1 - Community Concerns, In-Game News, & Upcoming Features - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

The Bless Online team has started a new video series featuring German community manager "Penta". In the series, Penta will be responding to player concerns, providing news about in-game events and giving viewers a sneak peek into what is coming down the pike in the future.

Read the full story here

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    postlarvalAlbatroestomahawk1930AlomarJeffSpicoliSpottyGekkoCrow07RemyVorenderkenguru23EponyxDamorand 11 others.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2018
    Years before hitting the western market and months into this Early Access, all they've been doing is saying literally the same thing, so of course best idea is to....make a video series talking about the same thing they have been for years....right....
    AsphyxiaZeaikosumdumguy1
  • tomahawk1930tomahawk1930 Member UncommonPosts: 43

Perfect.

sumdumguy1TheDarkrayne
  • Crow07Crow07 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    edited July 2018
    Instead of spewing the same bs over and over, when are they going to actually start meeting expectations? This game is actually just tragic.
    RemyVorender
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Honestly, if they manage to recover from all that will be the biggest miracle in gaming of 2018.
    But i have a lot of doubt, like a lot.
    Only time will tell.
    And Steam charts.
    Truvidien88
  • zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144
    LimitationsAsphyxiaZeaiko
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Just look at his face, does he look like someone who will lie to you? I had some doubts but, wow, poof, they're all gone now, where can I dump my money?

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    kenguru23Truvidien88SamhaelAsphyxiaZeaikoThahar
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Wow ,pretty hard to take a video serious with so much video editing.i am pretty sure they told him to use a big fake smile at all times.
    tomahawk1930AsphyxiaZeaikoSabracThahar

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    There's a community?
    sumdumguy1AsphyxiaZeaikoThahar
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
    hmm they have only around 3k players left... let's see how long it will take to reach iconic "zero" :D
    AsphyxiaZeaiko
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    I'm hoping that they can pull it back.
    AsphyxiaZeaiko
  • Grasshoppa2000Grasshoppa2000 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    This is what Neowiz hired as a community manager? Scraping the bottom of the barrel I suppose.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    LOL, this guy looks like he dont give a damn about the haters.

Show them Neowiz!
    Truvidien88
    edited July 2018

Mikeha said:

Show them Neowiz!

Show them indeed! with that 2400 peek in the last 24 hrs! Forget all the haters! Yall got dis!
    Albatroes said:

Mikeha said:

Show them Neowiz!

Show them indeed! with that 2400 peek in the last 24 hrs! Forget all the haters! Yall got dis!

2400 having fun enjoying a new mmo. Better than floating these forums every day talking about I remember when. 

What would be the difference if it was 50,000? They would still be in game doing the same thing. ;)

Mikeha said:
    Albatroes said:

Mikeha said:

Show them Neowiz!

2400 having fun enjoying a new mmo. Better than floating these forums every day talking about I remember when. 

What would be the difference if it was 50,000? They would still be in game doing the same thing. ;)

Numbers define monetization. The lower numbers get, the more desperate a company gets. The game has lost 90% of its population in the 2 months its been "out" and release wont make a single difference because there wont be wipes, meaning that spike won't be as large as it should be when it releases. Its perfectly fine the enjoy the "here and now" but what erks me the most is when the same defenders who were told stuff for years as the same ones bashing things into the ground when it finally happens. Personally, I was the same way with Rift. I used to think Trion could do no wrong even though they had bugs in the game for years and class balancing was (and still is) non-existent. Then stuff like charging each character for bag slots and crafting expansions came along, erk-ish but it was "whatever." Then raid gear started to be sold in the cash shop with the knights in white defending "but it cost 50$ per piece so who cares?!?!?" I'm sure you see where I'm going. Change is never immediate, its tempered. These guys have been saying the same thing for years, with the same bugs in the game from previous clients still making it into this one (with some STILL not being resolved after being known about currently), while they "address the community" on their "plans." So hopefully you can have the same optimism when you're playing on your one server next month with 500 people at the rate things are going.
    Albatroes said:
    Mikeha said:
    Albatroes said:

Mikeha said:

Show them Neowiz!

Numbers define monetization. The lower numbers get, the more desperate a company gets. The game has lost 90% of its population in the 2 months its been "out" and release wont make a single difference because there wont be wipes, meaning that spike won't be as large as it should be when it releases. Its perfectly fine the enjoy the "here and now" but what erks me the most is when the same defenders who were told stuff for years as the same ones bashing things into the ground when it finally happens. Personally, I was the same way with Rift. I used to think Trion could do no wrong even though they had bugs in the game for years and class balancing was (and still is) non-existent. Then stuff like charging each character for bag slots and crafting expansions came along, erk-ish but it was "whatever." Then raid gear started to be sold in the cash shop with the knights in white defending "but it cost 50$ per piece so who cares?!?!?" I'm sure you see where I'm going. Change is never immediate, its tempered. These guys have been saying the same thing for years, with the same bugs in the game from previous clients still making it into this one (with some STILL not being resolved after being known about currently), while they "address the community" on their "plans." So hopefully you can have the same optimism when you're playing on your one server next month with 500 people at the rate things are going.

Nobody knows what will happen in the future. We do know right now that the people that want to play Bless are playing Bless. Thats all that matters. 

Keep the forums warm . :)
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Um...it's official, people in the gaming industry can not make more than 10 bucks an hour...

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    And so the desperation begins, time to close up shop and never open up again until all issues are fixed first.

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

Mikeha said:

Albatroes said:

Mikeha said:

Show them Neowiz!

Thahar
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    That first comment tho.. proper fit of laughter as soon as I clicked the link.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Is this free yet?

Beta tester maniac

• ChristianaChristiana Member UncommonPosts: 28
    I'm so regret I did not refund this game early.. Steam seem reject my refund...
  • MagnusGrelMagnusGrel Member CommonPosts: 1
    REFUND NOW!!!!!
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    lol i had refunded with my whole guild with more than 40 hours into the game...
    AsphyxiaZeaiko

Beta tester maniac