Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexon Launches MapleStory M - A Mobile Adventure Title Based on MapleStory - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageNexon Launches MapleStory M - A Mobile Adventure Title Based on MapleStory - MMORPG.com News

If you want to be a Mapler on the go, you may want to check in on Nexon's MapleStory M, the mobile game based on the MapleStory franchise. The game is free to download and play in over 140 countries in nine localized versions. All who log in and play over the next two weeks will receive daily goodies through August 21st. Pre-registrants will be able to claim their rewards on August 21st as well.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Oh boy, another game completely ruined by Auto Battle and Auto Quest. I seriously considered giving this a shot, but the fact that EVERY SINGLE mobile MMORPG that comes out has Auto Battle or Auto Path or Auto Quest just ruins it for me.
    Krynt0kchocolate42069davc123Valdheim
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Your right panther, thats a non starter for me, I put up with it for lineage 2 but it became me leaving my phopne on letting it play, I would rather get more substace in 30 minutes rather then being forced to afk all the time.
    chocolate42069Panther2103
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Auto battle only lasts 120 minutes per day, sure the auto questing is there which I like personally as I play other games while I'm playing that as well.

I'm level 61 so far and enjoying it, the cash shop does seem a little P2W though, but we will see how it pans out.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Auto battle only lasts 120 minutes per day, sure the auto questing is there which I like personally as I play other games while I'm playing that as well.

I'm level 61 so far and enjoying it, the cash shop does seem a little P2W though, but we will see how it pans out.
    It's Maplestory, p2w cashshop goes hand in hand with the name.
    davc123

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    If theres a cash shop its p2w, whats there to wait and see?