Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ancestors Legacy Collectors Edition Sweepstakes! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

imageAncestors Legacy Collectors Edition Sweepstakes! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been given six Collector Editions for Ancestors Legacy to give away to our community! Each of these special packages will contain a t-shirt, artbook, Hand-made cup from a single piece of horn and much more! Enter for a chance to win one of these now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Ya know, I haven't played a good RTS in ages so, thanks for the chance to win a copy. Even if I don't win, I'll probably pick it up, looks pretty good.
  • DeathboDeathbo Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Your Country is not included in this Sweep. :(
    SadfistBananabletyntaechohimeAsmodeuXValdheiminfomatzleoneljacobjakistamktos
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    Canada isn't even aloud ? but we are Brothers from different mothers !!! come on USA wont you just accept Canada already

Hahahah
    SadfistTokken
  • bryheartpizzabryheartpizza Member UncommonPosts: 5
    No Canada? Is this even a thing?
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Good luck to everyone. Looks like a game that will bring a gritty approach into the RTS genre.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    good luck all!
  • ShinobeShinobe Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav....

We can only allow entrants from the continental US

Just...saying :P
    Nirimetusinfomatz
  • NexaamNexaam Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Good luck to all :3
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    i like this

• SadfistSadfist Member UncommonPosts: 15
    "Country not included..".
    Well...
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited July 2018
    LOL This must be Trump's doing !!

Seriously though,i am sure lot's of interest in this type of game,i have played many of them,i am just tired of them right now but good luck to those that can actually try it out. Only issue i have is they claim tactical squad based yet the trailer shows pretty much each man for himself.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• BildegardBildegard Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Your Country is not included in this Sweep. ... damn
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    (Alaska and Hawaii are not included) WTF???
    Allerleirauh

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Wizardry said:

LOL This must be Trump's doing !!

Seriously though,i am sure lot's of interest in this type of game,i have played many of them,i am just tired of them right now but good luck to those that can actually try it out.
    Only issue i have is they claim tactical squad based yet the trailer shows pretty much each man for himself.

Didn't really like that trailer much myself. This one character gets the most screen time so you're supposed to identify with him. He bravely fights through the enemy and dispatches them with skill, then from out of nowhere he take a sword or something to the throat and that the end of him, dying on the field of battle with no one seeming to care. This doesn't really inspire me to go out and buy this game. At least end with him still fighting and shouting victory is nearly at hand. This trailer basically says fight and die. It should say fight and win imo or end with a classic cliff hanger.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388

Grimula said:

Canada isn't even aloud ? but we are Brothers from different mothers !!! come on USA wont you just accept Canada already

Hahahah

Blame your government.

There are really weird laws for Canada, and then Quebec has their own subset.

Like any contest that involves Quebec has to have the rules all published in French, security deposits must be done to ensure the prize is actually claimable, i mean it is pretty in-depth.

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Country Error

Your Country is not included in this Sweep.

• congtran17congtran17 Member UncommonPosts: 13

No Canada? Is this even a thing?

Call yourself America-Lite, and you can prob enter
  • OrmagodonOrmagodon Member UncommonPosts: 32
    No Canada? Pff..
  • Spooner763Spooner763 Member CommonPosts: 2
    ohhhh this game looks pretty damn awesome! good luck everyone!
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Sorry about the geo restrictions. The sponsor is doing the shipping and they get to set the rules there. This is a rather large package and I think they are trying to keep shipping costs down.
    GinazinfomatzShinobe

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• 0syris0syris Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Ohhhh boy! Lookin forward to it!
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Admin said:

Sorry about the geo restrictions. The sponsor is doing the shipping and they get to set the rules there. This is a rather large package and I think they are trying to keep shipping costs down.

Makes sense. I thought this was the usual digital only giveaway until I looked at it again. Kinda sucks for me but oh well. Good luck to those that can enter.
    infomatz

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Yeah, I can't enter as well. Good luck, everyone else! :)
  • ZorlofeZorlofe Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Nice! Good luck to those who can enter. Crossing my fingers!
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Though I am (unfortunately!) a Murican I will NOT enter this because the good and decent People of very-fine Canada are excluded! I blame the arch-VILLIAN Drumpf! (may he burn-in-hell-forever)