Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ENHANCE & THEOREM Mechanical Keyboards: Can ENHANCE’s Desktop Duo Bring Quality Mechanical at Consum

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageENHANCE & THEOREM Mechanical Keyboards: Can ENHANCE’s Desktop Duo Bring Quality Mechanical at Consumer Price Points? - MMORPG.com

ENHANCE Gaming releases a refresh on their mechanical keyboard line up with the MMO/MOBA-geared THEOREM and the FPS-tuned SCORIA keyboards. We got our hands on the pair in order to answer a simple question: Can ENHANCE get the precision of mechanical keyboards onto more desks with their track record of affordability and options? Let’s find out.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• breaonbreaon Member CommonPosts: 3
    The Amazon user reviews on the THEOREM aren't that positive. I suppose you get what you pay for.
  • Pastor_DamePastor_Dame Member UncommonPosts: 37

breaon said:

The Amazon user reviews on the THEOREM aren't that positive. I suppose you get what you pay for.

It's definitely good to look at multiple places before making a purchase! Each reviewer is going to be looking at different facets of the end user experience. If you look at some context on the Amazon reviews, even with the issues, users still scored it positively (4 stars). Only one out of the five reviews for the THEOREM scored low (1 star), but the comments review have some positive points. If they found one for $15 - that's a steal.

It's not a perfect board by any stretch, but as I stated in the review, the buy-in on mechanical keyboards can be daunting if you have never purchased one. These are entry-level boards (without a whole lot of markup considering the component costs) designed to remove the cost barrier.

Hopefully, ENHANCE can figure out the quality/consistency issues!
  • mattor23mattor23 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Does any one know if switching out the proprietary stabilizer metal bars with standard cherry mx ones would work to replace the keycaps with standard ones?