Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just bought game :D cant wait 2morrow night

jessianjessian Member Posts: 277

Okay lads, took wrong decision on monday and bought Bug-infected-oblivion instead of this game, so took back oblivion and ordered aa via amazon.co.uk so should have it 2morrow morning. waiting for me getting home from work.

For gamers on Beta, you will remember my name, Jessian. so look out for me on the road and any Scottish clans moving on the highways give me a shout for best UK based server to go on.

Cya in game 2morrow night peeps

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Woot!

Good to have you or to have you to shot at... depending ;)

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• gmmonkeygmmonkey Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by jessian

Okay lads, took wrong decision on monday and bought Bug-infected-oblivion instead of this game, so took back oblivion and ordered aa via amazon.co.uk so should have it 2morrow morning. waiting for me getting home from work.
    For gamers on Beta, you will remember my name, Jessian. so look out for me on the road and any Scottish clans moving on the highways give me a shout for best UK based server to go on.

Cya in game 2morrow night peeps

I'm from scotland too and I'll be getting the game, soonish. So will my flatmate. I just can't make my mind up whether to download the boxless american version so I can play on busier servers or not. The only downside i can see from doing this is, I cant do any of the competitions because theyre for US residents. Maybe a bit of lag, but I never have any problems with it.
  • DanjakDanjak Member Posts: 197

If you can stand the lag, go with the American servers.  There's only one European English server and word has it that its pretty underpopulated.  Heck, the US servers are underpopulated. 

Then again, the only way to build up the European servers is to actually play on them and get friends to do the same.  So..... I don't know. 

• gmmonkeygmmonkey Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by Danjak

If you can stand the lag, go with the American servers.  There's only one European English server and word has it that its pretty underpopulated.  Heck, the US servers are underpopulated. 
    Then again, the only way to build up the European servers is to actually play on them and get friends to do the same.  So..... I don't know. 

My exact thoughts... Probably be a week or so before I buy the game due to other commitments. I'll decide then. There was only one person browsing the EU english forums at 12am, which is a bit crap. I'm under the impression the pvp is international? I.e. If i go to the arena or ground zero I will meet north americans even if I reside on a UK server?

Originally posted by gmmonkey

My exact thoughts... Probably be a week or so before I buy the game due to other commitments. I'll decide then. There was only one person browsing the EU english forums at 12am, which is a bit crap. I'm under the impression the pvp is international? I.e. If i go to the arena or ground zero I will meet north americans even if I reside on a UK server?

I'd be very surprised if that were the case.  My understanding is that all four US servers can meet up for pvp, but I haven't heard anything about the European servers being included in that as well.

Originally posted by gmmonkey

I'd be very surprised if that were the case.  My understanding is that all four US servers can meet up for pvp, but I haven't heard anything about the European servers being included in that as well.