Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Update Includes Sweeping Changes to Node & Conquest Wars - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageLatest Update Includes Sweeping Changes to Node & Conquest Wars - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online News - If you've been wondering exactly what the Black Desert Online team had in mind when it announced big changes last week to the Node & Conquest War systems, you now have your answer. The patch notes from today's earlier update are now live and contain most of the information you need to know.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    BDO should be a textbook example how not to design mass PvP. Literally not a single positive review during 2 years I'm playing the game - not to mention how it's simply completely fruitless if you aren't in guild. Although whole game is exactly that - fruitless, with decent drops so rare (one "gold" in 15 hours of grind) that you can completely ignore them unless got absolutely nothing else to do in your life.
    armageddonx911Radoo

Thank you for your time!

• unrealazunrealaz Member UncommonPosts: 19
    A very bad, buggy system that Koreans didn't like is being brought here.
    I have no idea what they are doing to this game, I quit 3 months ago after the PVP changes along with ~70 other people from my top 3 guild in EU.
    The system itself is as follows - Based on the number of territories a guild controls only a number of people from the guild can PVP for the next territory which is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of.
    Never in my 20+ Years of MMORPG's have I heard a Guild Master being forced to bench people because the game requires it.
    It's like this. 0 territory all guild can play, 1 territory only 80 people, 2 only 60 and so on up until 20.
    The funny part is that if you have 5 you can place the fort but not participate.
    fantomevnarmageddonx911kitaradLife2v
  • gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413

unrealaz said:

A very bad, buggy system that Koreans didn't like is being brought here.

I have no idea what they are doing to this game, I quit 3 months ago after the PVP changes along with ~70 other people from my top 3 guild in EU.

The system itself is as follows - Based on the number of territories a guild controls only a number of people from the guild can PVP for the next territory which is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of.

Never in my 20+ Years of MMORPG's have I heard a Guild Master being forced to bench people because the game requires it.

It's like this. 0 territory all guild can play, 1 territory only 80 people, 2 only 60 and so on up until 20.

The funny part is that if you have 5 you can place the fort but not participate.

Pls elaborate in which "TOP3" guild you were. I am pretty interested to hear about that.
    RoyalValorkitarad

Hodor!

• unrealazunrealaz Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Venari.
    After we left they took everyone from VoS
    Life2v