Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes 2 Beta Kicks Off with Infinite Adventures for Aspiring ARPGers - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageClicker Heroes 2 Beta Kicks Off with Infinite Adventures for Aspiring ARPGers - MMORPG.com News

Playsaurus has announced the start of beta testing for Clicker Heroes 2. During the test, players will be able to "clicking through an infinite Action RPG built and designed to be enjoyed for years to come.". The goal of the game is to provide players with infinite progression and amazing powerups along the way. It's a "neverending journey to defeat mythical creatures, progressing through an infinite number of worlds".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Honestly it doesn't look bad from the video that's shown here. Maybe if it was 3-4 months ago when I was desperate for any game to play I would've bought it right away.
    Might try it out during some WoW drought period in the future if it's still around and the reviews are positive.
    SBFord
  • PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Remember is a beta... all the progress will by wipe.

Confirmed by the company.

l2p

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    No way I'm paying $30 for a clicker game. The first one ran it's course for me after they changed everything that forced everyone to start completely over, plus it got really boring and I only logged in to, level up, ascend, ect.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Anyone else think it should be illegal to turn a noun into a verb?
    mazut
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

blamo2000 said:

Anyone else think it should be illegal to turn a noun into a verb?

Said every 6th grade English teacher ever
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Lazy ass stupid shit barely qualifies as a game ...
    Valdheim
  • learis1learis1 Member UncommonPosts: 169
    The insane customization seems really addicting, it's my favorite aspect of games. But $30???? for this which essentially has the look of a mobile endless runner? I don't get it. But since I have money to burn I'm actually gonna buy it :P

Mend and Defend

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    I mean it's pretty much like everyone is saying. Charging 30 dollars for this is straight up suicide for a clicker game.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    If your a fan of Clicker Heroes then it's definitely worth it, there are no P2W cash shop stuff in game nor will they ever be.

The first 4-6 hours you do actually have to play the game before you can idle it, it's still beta/early access and a lot will change.
    Tiller
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Definitely worth it? 30 dollars? Get outta here man. The most this game is worth is 7-10 and that's pushing it. 30 fucking dollars? That's nearly what some triple a titles go for.
    TillerMegilindir

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    isnt the first one just a regular free mobile game? why would anyone pay for an idle game that plays itself? theres no way this will still be 30 bucks at launch right? maybe just pay to play early?
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    It's called Clicker HeroES but I only see one hero in the trailer.  Lame.
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    I'm not gonna pay frekking 30 bucks for this arrogant garbage game even I played many hours the first one. 30 bucks is just quintuple no no no no no.

beLIEve

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Looks fun and I like clicker games but not paying 30 smackers for it.
  • clickerheroes1clickerheroes1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I just played the first version of Clicker heroes

It's called clicker heroes but I only see one hero in the trailer.  Lame.

I just played the first version of Clicker heroes
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348
    A clicker is now a form of ARPG?