Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't forget a new classic server is starting tomorrow

cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
edited July 2018 in Dark Age of Camelot
Don't know if we can mention it or not by name but a new classic server starts tomorrow with custom QOL changes using the 1.65 client. Open Beta starts at I believe 2pm EST

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    cronius77 said:
    Don't know if we can mention it or not by name but a new classic server starts tomorrow with custom QOL changes using the 1.65 client. Open Beta starts at I believe 2pm EST
    There's a private server discussion forum that you can openly post and link to the site if you'd like.  Please do, as I'm curious what QOL changes they're talking about.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    cronius77 said:
    There's a private server discussion forum that you can openly post and link to the site if you'd like.  Please do, as I'm curious what QOL changes they're talking about.
    alright thanks i havent been on the site in awhile and i know before it was frowned upon and sometimes removed
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    If the QoL included a modern interface and right clicking functionality, I'd so be there.  I really enjoyed the PvE portion of that game.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    ive tried to post the information up but i have a spam block on posting a new thread locked on my account so its going to be a few minutes.
    MadFrenchie
  • Saur0n69Saur0n69 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    If it's a private server you can't post about it unless the official servers are closed.

Kyleran
  • DeathTollRecruiterDeathTollRecruiter Member CommonPosts: 1
    Well, in case anyone is interested in coming along for the ride!!! https://deathtollguild.enjin.com/recruitment