Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tell The Truth! hehe

Fabled1Fabled1 Member Posts: 44

K, I played DAoC a couple years back and Im wondering if I should come back the only thing thats stopping me is if there is a grind, some poeple say now because of catacombs and some say u can get 50 in like a week, but seriously how long does it take? Do i need to be in a good guild or power-leveled? The only thing that has ever interested me about DAoC is that it has the best pvP system ive ever played, im all about RvR !

- SWG Refugee (Xenocaw Metteec , SF Server)
Which FF Character Are You?

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    Before ToA:  50+ days played
    After Catacombs: 5+ days played

I tend to either solo/duo when leveling. I almost never do the new task dungeons either.  I do quests and camp certain Catacombs zones.   It takes me around 8 days played for me to make it from level 1-50.  I also made it to RR2L5 in the BG during that time.  If I did /level and then really worked at grinding everything out and skipped the BG, I could probably do it in 72 hours or less. 

• Fabled1Fabled1 Member Posts: 44
    Hmmm sounds good, mayb Ill give DAoC another try

- SWG Refugee (Xenocaw Metteec , SF Server)
    Which FF Character Are You?

• EchaniEchani Member Posts: 72
    Also something to keep in mind is that with the new BGs you can RvR through most every level so if you do get bored of leveling you can run by the BGs for a bit and do some dmg there... and still get exp. :-)  I'm a big fan of the BGs although 90% of the people in each BG are templated and specced for the BG you are in. Only drawback.

Other than that, Welcome Back :-)

Does your guild have a website yet? Find out how easy it is to get one.