Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bard's Tale IV Release Date

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
edited July 2018 in General Gaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    hmmm... Not sure how I feel about this. Loved the first 3 games and the remake later on. I spent a lot of time Skara Brae back in the day. What I saw on the linked page did not excite me much, though. I'll keep my eye on it, but not enthusiastically...

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Threw money at this one very early on , Am pretty hyped for 1.0 and forward
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I am going to buy this in spite of it being first person because it is turn based it looks like so no quick movements to give me nausea and headaches.
    AlBQuirky
    Chamber of Chains
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    cheyane said:
    I am going to buy this in spite of it being first person because it is turn based it looks like so no quick movements to give me nausea and headaches.
    Really? I missed that! I'll look deeper into it now :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• IzzinIzzin Member UncommonPosts: 37
    It is very reminiscent of old dungeon crawlers of old. You navigate in first person, then it transitions to a tactical turn based combat once you are engaged.

--Izz