Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(reddit) they are now apparently allowing hackers, exploiters and cheaters

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8ycz1c/neowiz_bless_exploiters_given_only_3_day_bans_and/

From what I gather from reading through the comments...the player base is so low that if they perma ban the hackers/exploiters/cheaters that they'd lose a good portion of the playerbase that is left.

Looks like MMO might be actually the quickest MMO to die ever. But that was obvious from it releasing over and over in a junk state in other countries lol.

oh wait, nvm guys its early access all will be fine

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

RnjypsyJeffSpicoli

Comments

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    hahaha, they are down to 3k players... can u believe down to 3k players in around a month or two?
     this should be a lesson for all publishers/developers trying to make a quick buck out there selling a horrible product.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    cagan said:
    hahaha, they are down to 3k players... can u believe down to 3k players in around a month or two?
     this should be a lesson for all publishers/developers trying to make a quick buck out there selling a horrible product.
    What lesson? That MMO fans are ripe for the picking when it comes to cash grabs? I doubt they lost money.
    Kyleran
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    The saddest most ironic part of this, is that people will spend more on a hack program then they will on the game itself, and yet wonder why the game dies.
    Kyleran
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• LytecLytec Member UncommonPosts: 26
    glad I got my refund
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878
    Well when you run out of real customers... I wonder how long until F2P and the overpriced 'starters packs' (that are 20% off at 'launch'; such value, buy now!)
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    Lol how sad.

Ridiculous how fast this MMO has died off.   To be honest Im not surprised by it though after it tanking in other regions before launching in NA.  
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Its sad that the knights in white of this game were like "At least Neowiz is trying to do something about the exploiters/cheaters/hackers" yet when asked why all the temporarily banned exploiters got to keep all their duped items, no answers.
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Its a shame Ice got banned... It love to see him defend this garbage now.
    Gyva02
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    kenguru23 said:
    Its a shame Ice got banned... It love to see him defend this garbage now.
    Welcome to the boards! Wish it was under better circumstances, but that's gaming for you. :)
    kenguru23
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    I see free to play arriving soon for Bless.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    They don't have anyone else so they would be shooting themselves in the foot lol.  I was interested in the game, but always leery...glad I convinced myself to abstain.
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    edited August 2018
    Just checked latest steam numbers, only 1900 players left. Hopefully this will be a lesson for all developers trying to make a quick buck with a cash grab title.

Edit: so when do you thing this will go f2p so they can sell some items in cash shop before they close shop?