Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beast of Winter DLC Coming on August 2nd - Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageBeast of Winter DLC Coming on August 2nd - Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Videos - MMORPG.com

If you've been missing your Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire crew and ship, you're in luck! The first DLC, Beast of Winter, will be heading to the high seas on August 2nd. According to a PCGamesN preview, developers have taken a more darkly comedic turn in Beast of Winter as players head into The Beyond, "a supernatural dimension filled with ancient things".

Read the full story here

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    My "reduced in Steam Sale" eyes are lighting up for when I actually get the chance to play this. :)
  • ImNotHarryImNotHarry Member UncommonPosts: 27

I still have not finished the main game yet but good to see they are releasing more content =)

Same here. I wish I had more spare time to finish it :)
    SBFord
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I'm really looking forward to it. :) I wonder if it's worth waiting until all three DLC are out and then replaying the game from the start, then through the DLC, then to the end? When I did that with Mass Effect 3, it made that horribad ending soooo much better. In fact, I played right up to the conduit and stopped. The Citadel DLC was the right way to go. Head cannon thereafter. :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯