Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

current pop

ippoippo Member UncommonPosts: 109
Whats the current population around. I played the trail like 4-8months ago forgot exactly, but when i left the pop was almost at 20k. 

Comments

• lunamarialunamaria Member Posts: 17
    around 25-30k people at uptimes and 120k accounts total?

• Nu11u5Nu11u5 Member Posts: 597

Originally posted by lunamaria

Its really more along the lines of 11k-26k players online (daily min/max), but yes, about 120k-130k active accounts and growing.

Here is the official server status graph. It gets quite high on the weekends as you can imagine.

//insert sig here
  • SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Nu11u5

Its really more along the lines of 11k-26k players online (daily min/max), but yes, about 120k-130k active accounts and growing.

Here is the official server status graph. It gets quite high on the weekends as you can imagine.

That graph sucks!  It's too small... and the only things labeled are the colors... Though, what you said is correct... the graph sucks... meh

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.
  • KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787

Roughly, yes.  A typical weeknight is between 20-25k concurrent users and Sundays are 25k+ at the moment.  It rises every month it seems.