Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bonus Event Begins on July 10th and Ends July 16th - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBonus Event Begins on July 10th and Ends July 16th - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Online News - From July 10th through July 16th, players can try out ESO Plus Membership for free. During the event, trial players can can full access to all DLC, get a crafting bag, enjoy double bank space, earn 10% increases across the board to XP and gold acquisition and more. Those who are already Plus members can earn up to six free Psijic Vault Crown Crates.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Nice, I'll give it a go. If I remember correctly, after the event, all extra crafting space locks down allowing you to only take materials out. I assume the other extra spaces will be the same.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Micro_CutsMicro_Cuts Member UncommonPosts: 38
    edited July 2018
    The Crafting Bag is one of the reasons i stopped playing this game. Putting the bag behind a pay wall is a stupid decision.
    Cuppett5LiljnaMoonffangPesky[Deleted User]Scot
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I guess they should hope wow's prepatch isn't on the 10th.
    Octagon7711
  • calibekcalibek Member UncommonPosts: 300

Albatroes said:

I guess they should hope wow's prepatch isn't on the 10th.

It's not, 17th is most likely as the two week notice for the PvP season went out yesterday.

• kriminal66kriminal66 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Well what the hell do active subs get 6 days credit added to their accounts?
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

no free gambling boxes that seem to never get articles written about them here unlike EA and battlefront. This site seems to have a soft spot for letting certain companies get away with things others never do.
    Ozmodan
  • Dr_ShivinskiDr_Shivinski Member UncommonPosts: 311

cronius77 said:

no free gambling boxes that seem to never get articles written about them here unlike EA and battlefront. This site seems to have a soft spot for letting certain companies get away with things others never do.

EA locked progression behind those boxes. That's why they were singled out amongst all the other lootbox ridden games. I dislike the boxes, but they are easy to ignore.
  • jeatacjeatac Member UncommonPosts: 28
    if ESO ever wants to grow they need a free trial period not just a plus to bring new subscribers into the game, like every other game out there.
  • MorbeousMorbeous Member UncommonPosts: 86

The Crafting Bag is one of the reasons i stopped playing this game. Putting the bag behind a pay wall is a stupid decision.

Well they cold have left it so it takes up your inventory like most other games. The crafting bag is a perk for subscribers
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Torval said:
    Morbeous said:

Well they cold have left it so it takes up your inventory like most other games. The crafting bag is a perk for subscribers
    Yes, everyone gets what it is. The annoying part is that they're milking a revenue stream by crippling game systems just to squeeze more money.
    I have to complete disagree with that line of thinking.  You can play the game for free once you own the client for the most part, just that crafting is very difficult without the craft bag.   If you want to support the game and pay a sub then you get extra benefits.  That is NOT milking the revenue stream it is called supporting the development staff so they can continue to add content.  I do not understand this pervasive everything should be free concept. 
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

Ozmodan said:

Torval said:

Morbeous said:

Yes, everyone gets what it is. The annoying part is that they're milking a revenue stream by crippling game systems just to squeeze more money.

I have to complete disagree with that line of thinking.  You can play the game for free once you own the client for the most part, just that crafting is very difficult without the craft bag.   If you want to support the game and pay a sub then you get extra benefits.  That is NOT milking the revenue stream it is called supporting the development staff so they can continue to add content.  I do not understand this pervasive everything should be free concept. 

Sadly this is how people think now days. It would be one thing if you had to sub, but the game AND ALL DLC then pay extra for the bag. But no they made it so subs get benefits that entice them to sub. I have never let my sub lapse since p2p days. And I get the bag, crowns per month (15usd worth mind you) every month some smaller bonuses and ALL DLC. Imo eso had one of the best subs out there
    Grizzkhit

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Torval said:
    Morbeous said:

I am not sure if the two are directly connected: a lack of inventory space has been an issue in ESO since beta. Its more like they gave a really amazing perk to anyone who subs (the unlimited crafting bag and double bank space etc).