Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just bought the game

SuperSpongeSuperSponge Member Posts: 14

Allright i just upgraded my account from free to paid.
I see AO sucks with shadowlands and since i enjoyed the original the paid version should be the bomb right?
Man i can't wait to see JOBE again (used to play it at a friends house).

I'm hoping to have a blast, seeyou guys ingame :D
I think im going to start with an Enforcer or Nanotechnician and see how everything evolves :)

w00t?

Comments

• GothicshadowGothicshadow Member Posts: 25

Omg, don't buy the game ::::06:: if ure gonna play it, play it for free.. if your gonna buy a game, buy a nice one with good graphics and nice gameplay! ::::40::

• SuperSpongeSuperSponge Member Posts: 14

May i ask you if you've ever even played the game?...
    Because you're not making any sence to me..
    Sure the graphics are dated but duh its a relatively old game plus the gameplay is great.
    Final Fantasy VII is ugly by todays standards, but does that make the game suck? Nope!

w00t?

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by Gothicshadow

Omg, don't buy the game ::::06:: if ure gonna play it, play it for free.. if your gonna buy a game, buy a nice one with good graphics and nice gameplay! ::::40::

Go back to WoW, I'm sure it won't be boring this time.

To the O.P.: have fun in AO, it rocks and I'd be playing it right now if my ex-gf wasn't so materialistic. She wouldn't play it cuz she said the girls weren't hot enough lol women, go figure.

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684

Originally posted by Gothicshadow

Unlike most MMO's coming out today, ( Such as wow. ) AO takes a bit more skill and thinking to play.

And a  game doesn't have to have great graphics to be good.

But anyway, Grats on getting SL. I have it too, and it's pretty good.
    Only complaint I have with it is the people who go there spend more time hunting and killing hecklers then anything else. Sure, you can level fast, but it can take an hour or more to even get started and going on a good pace.

It's good to get a bunch of levels at once, but that can also screw you over in the long run.
    You gain about 10 or 15 levels in one day and end up not being able to afford new equipment and such.

I really like the Alien Invasion Expansion though. Alien raids are one of the better things to do on the game. ( Plus, the music durring the raid is pretty cool. It kind of sounds like an old Alien-horror film kind of score )

Groovy.

• madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226

I want Diablo 3 ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Playing silkroad online atm.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183
    Ahhh...AO. I miss that game something fierce. I havn't played in almost 2 years now, but if they updated the graphics (a lot) and nuked SL off the face of the game, I'd be back in a heartbeat.

I miss my shiny red Yalm, and my Grid Armor (worthless in SL, but I got it years before SL arrived). I miss my good ole Enforcer too, in his black Omni armor, stomping around ENT BB.

I miss good ole AO. Played almost everything else in search of the next game for me, and I've never found it.

And with the trend of MMOs these days, there probably never will be any substitute.

Good luck on Rubi-Ka....there's years of fun to be had there.