Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 – Gamers Motivations and Gamer Dislikes - Why Do You Play Games?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited July 2018
    I've got 6 days off, I'll find some time to take the survey.

Won't be surprised if the results come back as, "Dude, do you even like to play games?"

;)
    AlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I like a game that has it's players figure things out,has secrets,hidden ideas,NO HAND holding,nothing is given straight up,like a recipe book,nope,you have to LEARN recipes through trial and error and NOT with a system message,you combine wrong ingredients,your craft blows up and you lose your items.

I like a game that is enjoyable to explore,well laid out,nice areas to look at,i want to feel like i need to see the whole world.
    I like the idea of teaming up with others from all wakes of the world,playing to help each other and NOT to pvp and make the game miserable for each other.
    There is a LOT of ideas that draw me into a game,i can't simply say one sentence and that is it,i am not some mindless robot that is programmed to say one liners,i like a well designed game throughout all systems.
    [Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    You conjured him!
    [Deleted User]