Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox One X To Allow Metro Exodus Developers To Do Things That May Not Be Possible on Other Hardware

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited July 2018 in General Gaming

Deep Silver’s Head of Global Brand Management, Huw Beynon, was recently interviewed by the Official Xbox Magazine (August 2018, issue 166) and

Generally, 4A’s goal has been to wring every last ounce of whatever juice they can find from the hardware that they’re building for.

The Xbox One X is going to allow us to do some things that I’m not sure we would be able to do on other hardware. So, for instance, we’re running in native 4K on the Xbox One X, and support HDR as well. I’m confident it’s going to look great on all platforms but I’m highly confident it will look better on the Xbox One X.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-one-x-metro-exodus-developers/

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• FrozenyearroundFrozenyearround Member UncommonPosts: 155
    I have been extremely impressed since I got my X.  It's nice to see developers taking advantage of its capability it's truly an outstanding gaming machine.  
    Mikeha
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I have been extremely impressed since I got my X.  It's nice to see developers taking advantage of its capability it's truly an outstanding gaming machine.  

It really is an amazing piece of hardware.  Nothing like playing games on the big screen in 4K / HDR. :)
    Frozenyearround