Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How I Feel About Star Citizen At This Point

12345679»

Comments

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited July 2018
    Got a nice PM from this guy because I'm not responding to him anymore and now he's being more abusive than ever in his attempts to bait me.

Look at this, "My reading has been tested on numerous occassions and is off the charts..." who the hell brags about getting a gold star from their teacher for being able to read The Giant Catepillar?

kikoodutroa8PhaserlightScotchUpBeansnBreadXarko
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Got a nice PM from this guy because I'm not responding to him anymore and now he's being more abusive than ever in his attempts to bait me.

Look at this, "My reading has been tested on numerous occassions and is off the charts..." who the hell brags about getting a gold star from their teacher for being able to read The Giant Catepillar?

Image result for that escalated quickly anchorman gif
    rpmcmurphy

• EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    You literally asked me to PM you dipshit
    Xarko
    rpmcmurphy said:

Let's take it to PMs then so you can really say how you feel... 

MadFrenchie
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    Smite the FUDsters!!!
    MadFrenchiesgel
    edited July 2018
    Eldurian said:
    Eldurian said:
    rpmcmurphy said:

And you walked right into it.... just because someone tells you to throw yourself off a cliff doesn't mean you go and do it, especially while throwing around IQ insults....

Lol.
    ScotchUp
    Just a quick recap. This guy went off on my because I called an argument he made petty. Then flipped out because I made a jab at him later. Asks me to take it to PMs and have it out with him and then whines to the community and the admins when I lay it out to him how I feel.
    rpmcmurphy
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    MadFrenchieSlyLoKrpmcmurphysgelScotchUpkikoodutroa8XarkoKyleran

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Eldurian said:
    Eldurian said:
    rpmcmurphy said:

And you walked right into it.... just because someone tells you to throw yourself off a cliff doesn't mean you go and do it, especially while throwing around IQ insults....

Lol.
    Eh. If I get banned and you don't as well then it's probably time to rack up some other sites ad revenue anyway. Sometimes it's worth it to call a bitch a bitch.
    rpmcmurphy
    Eldurian said:
    Eh. If I get banned and you don't as well then it's probably time to rack up some other sites ad revenue anyway. Sometimes it's worth it to call a bitch a bitch.
    Man, the more you say, the worse you make it :)
    I'm not the one throwing out the insults, I'm not the one attacking people, I'm not the one being rude, immature, spiteful and looking for fights and yet somehow that makes me a bitch. I suppose you think you're manly for being unable to control your emotions and behaving this way?

Just unplug man...
    sgel
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    I remember when Eldurian was also bragging about beating people 1v5  or when he was bragging about making crazy profits from selling ships on the grey market.

The guy's an arrogant egomaniac who's just trying to protect his investment by degrading other posters.

It's the first time I see him this triggered though :)
    Respect to rpmc
    rpmcmurphyKefoScotchUp

..Cake..

• BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 170
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Well at least it didn't raise 120 million to sell a 400 dollar juicer that needed to be connected to the internet when you could just as effectively hand squeeze the bags. Juicero looking at you.

MadFrenchie

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    SC reminds me so much of Darkfall before it fianlly released.....The fanaticism was through the roof.
    sgel said:
    I remember when Eldurian was also bragging about beating people 1v5  or when he was bragging about making crazy profits from selling ships on the grey market.

The guy's an arrogant egomaniac who's just trying to protect his investment by degrading other posters.

It's the first time I see him this triggered though :)
    Respect to rpmc
    Thank you. I've got to say I am not trying to trigger him in any way, I'm just not willing to allow him to insult and attack me. He clearly doesn't like me and that's fine, but it seems that anything I say just seems to anger him all the more...

I explained to him via PM that I have no issue with heated discussions, I fully appreciate that sometimes people get a bit het up and say things in the spur of the moment, I do it myself on occassion and I've received time-outs because of it but in our debate today he has done this repeatedly and each time I've called him out on it without responding in the same way, hoping that he would get the message, calm down and back off a bit, that he would keep the personal insults in his head instead of throwing them out at me.

After some time it became more obvious that he was insulting me in the hope that I would get angry, let loose and say things that would get myself banned. So I decided that rather than allow him use my temper against me, I would instead use his temper against him.

sgel
    sgel said:
    The time to make profits off SC has come and gone. You can't have a system that allows you to quadrupal your investments in some cases without people realizing it and moving in on it. At this point so many people have bought ships specifically for resale that the profit margins just aren't there anymore. You're better off investing in stocks if you want to risk your money for the potential of good return.

The ships I own at this point are ships I own to fly. My "investment" already made me my money. If I invest into another game it's because I'll get in early on another game that shows a lot of promise. Personally I think SC happened at the right time though and there are too many projects competing for crowdfunding money these days to see it ever reach the level SC has again.

Nah. I just think it's crazy people come to a section for a game they apparently hate for year after year to bash it, and that the moderation here would allow that.
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Heh I'm guessing all it takes to be labeled a Star Citizen hater is one valid criticism...
    ScotchUp

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

Nilden said:
    Heh I'm guessing all it takes to be labeled a Star Citizen hater is one valid criticism...
    Not really, it's when you attempt to get your point across like this:

that you become a hater. There are plenty of very reasonable gripes with the game, presentation is key though.
    MaxBacon
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Eldurian said:
    Eldurian said:
    Eldurian said:
    rpmcmurphy said:

Lol.
    Something tells me they don’t really care about your lost ad revenue
    Balmong said:
    Nilden said:

that you become a hater. There are plenty of very reasonable gripes with the game, presentation is key though.
    Kinda like how the white knights will do that exact same thing when someone posts a criticism of the game? Cause god forbid that someone say something bad about the game that’s true
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited July 2018
    Balmong said:

True, those posters who just come around just trolling, ranting or picking the same beaten horses just wanting to pick a fight not to be countered with argumentation, just to find something negative to say in every possible occasion, then sure you have a hater. But that's just the standard thing for this forum, there are still some decent discussions on the middle of ones jumping in the puddle to make a mess.
    Kefo said:
    Balmong said:
    Nilden said:
    *Snip*
    Kinda like how the white knights will do that exact same thing when someone posts a criticism of the game? Cause god forbid that someone say something bad about the game that’s true
    So there are assholes on both sides of the fence, just like everywhere else. It is more than possible to have a calm and decent discussion about the game, until they show up. 
    NildenInteritus
    Balmong said:
    Kefo said:
    Balmong said:
    Nilden said:
    *Snip*
    So there are assholes on both sides of the fence, just like everywhere else. It is more than possible to have a calm and decent discussion about the game, until they show up. 
    Hmm well I’ll agree with you there lol. 
    Balmong
This discussion has been closed.