Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People spending big money for Fortnite crap on ebay?

2»

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Oh boy ebaying accounts is making a comeback? Maybe it never left, I just haven't heard about it in such a long time. I remember in L2, if there was a high level player with enchanted gear, who couldn't PvP worth a crap, we usually assumed they ebayed the account. Back in the day my friend would sell his Runescape accounts for like 500 dollars and get them back up. 

Interesting people would buy Fortnite accounts though, as progression really doesn't do anything. 
  • VestigeGamerVestigeGamer Member UncommonPosts: 518
    Scot said:
    Eldurian said:
    Scot said:
    This is why we have microtransactions. They developers just wanted their cut.  Want gold buy it from us not gold sellers.  Want to be powerleveled buy our level upgrade.
    Want to sell drugs to sportsmen? Lets make sure the Athletics committees get their cut. Just because the devs profit does not make game breaking software the right way to do anything.
    Apples and oranges. The reason that steroids are illegal is the incredible harm they do to athletes. If they were allowed, you would need to destroy your body in order to compete. Because they are not, people can compete just using exercise and a healthy diet to get in top shape. Swiping isn't going to make your liver shut down.

In terms of games. I don't really see the purity in using 10k hours of playtime over 10k$ in order to achieve your incredibly strong character who can one shot everything without effort. I'd much prefer MMOs move more in the direction of successful competitive games and make victory based on, imagine this who the better player is! 
    I agree with you, but we don't have a multiplayer gaming world that puts player skill and intelligence to the fore. The key to such a competitive gaming world is a fair playing field, I should say that will not suit every game, but it is an ideal to work to. Until then I am quite happy with those who put more time in reaping the benefits and cannot see how this can be compared to buying a win.
    Besides, don't we have a whole gaggle of "new players" brought up with the "Everybody wins!" mentality that we "must" cater to? This is no place for "better players" now.
    Scot

VG

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    edited July 2018
    Hope BR trand will be soon over everywhere  BF even MMORPG  have BR