Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Legend of Ares: Client and Key Now Easier to Get

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MGame, the company responsible for the MMORPG in development, The Legend of Ares, has announced that the client and digital key for their game will now be available to fileplanet subscribers as well as non-subscribers. This news comes on the heels of some criticism that players had to pay for a fileplanet subscription in order to participate in the beta test.

MGame is pleased to announce that the client and Digital key for the first Closed Beta will be available on Fileplanet for all users!! Subscribers and non-subscribers!! =)

In addition to this, MGame and Fileplanet will be increasing the number of Digital Keys given out for the first Closed Beta!

We (MGame and Fileplanet) have heard the people's voice! Now everyone can participate in our first Closed Beta, and we encourage you to do so! We thank our players for their patience and understanding.

We look forward to seeing and hearing from you in The Legend of Ares.

http://www.legendofares.com/introduction/nboard/index.html

For more on The Legend of Ares, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599
    Downloading ... 

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835
    I downloaded a few days ago. Didn't seem to be too much fun. The camera roatates wierd, and it was hard for me to see my surroundings at times.

• AlarnaAlarna Member Posts: 15
    Made a female character...Allianz...and began to cry. Running looks like she is wearing a Pampers....full with...you know what....
    No control options...only mouseclicks, no round view. All models looks like the others, you can change face and hair, thats all. But ingame nobody can see this face changings....another broken dream