Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magnadin Update Launches Today with New Activities & More - Lineage 2 Revolution - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMagnadin Update Launches Today with New Activities & More - Lineage 2 Revolution - MMORPG.com

Lineage 2 Revolution News - Netmarble has announced that a new update has been deployed to its mobile MMO, Lineage 2: Revolution. Called "Magnadin", the update brings a new city for players to explore. It is packed with new features including the Beauty Shop, shopping opportunities, shared storage on account, and a Costume Shop.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Everything they add is pushing towards cash shop purchases. Safe Enchantment costing double the amount of adena, will make people lose adena way faster causing them to have to buy adena packs. I gaurentee the beauty shop is going to be cash shop only, costume shop cash shop only. The new city isn't going to be explored, it's going to be auto pathed through.

I gave this game a relatively large shot, I didn't really have too much fun but I could leave it AFK and level up. I got a character up to level 80, and didn't encounter anything that required any playing. It's all AFK. Everything. They promote clan meetups at a fireplace, which basically poofs exp on your group for X amount of time, for how long you sit there AFK. Daily quests, weekly quests, dungeons, TOI, they are all AFK. Even PvP arenas are AFK. It is so boring to play and everything is tuned to make you weak unless you spend money or go AFK even longer.
    Thendsea
  • ThendseaThendsea Member CommonPosts: 1
    Agree, a game needs a player to play it not AI