Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Win a Real Life Version of Yrel's Hammer of the Naaru in a New Contest - Heroes of the Storm - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageWin a Real Life Version of Yrel's Hammer of the Naaru in a New Contest - Heroes of the Storm - MMORPG.com

Heroes of the Storm News - The Heroes of the Storm site has been updated with a new contest that offers entrants a chance to win a real world copy of Yrel's Hammer of the Naaru. From now through July 12th, all players have to do is follow the HotS Instagram and "like the official contest post" in order to be entered to win.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    If i bring this thing home my wife will leave me for sure.
    koldmisermeonthissiteValsileiXingbairongmarganculosjgDuffay[Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    Is the young lady holding it included as well?

Asking for a friend.
    ScotmeonthissiteValsileiXarkomarganculos3dom
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

thunderC said:

Make out you got her a new rolling pin?
    meonthissite
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited June 2018
    So how am I supposed to get that thing through TSA?  Even more important, how do I stop them from stealing it?
    meonthissite

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Sounds like it's time for a new wife. If she can't accept you for who you are you're not in a healthy relationship.

thunderC said:

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Scot said:

thunderC said:

Make out you got her a new rolling pin?
    i do most the cooking, she would probably use it as intended though- For Bashing!
    Scot
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I don't use instagram, don't even have an account, but I guess it's time to make one. I rarely care for giveaways and often times don't even bother entering even if it's just a "enter" button, but I genuine really like this and want it :D
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    As much as i like to win that, i think i will have to resign to 3D print one instead.

This have been a good conversation

• DrewwhoDrewwho Member CommonPosts: 17
    The girl in the picture certainly knows how to handle a massive weapon .
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    edited July 2018
    It upsets me that the coloring is way off. Edit: Ok, didn't know that Heroes of the Storm had a character with this weapon.