Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July 4th Update to Feature Royal Quests, Basel Gorge & Market Improvements - Bless - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageJuly 4th Update to Feature Royal Quests, Basel Gorge & Market Improvements - Bless - MMORPG.com

Bless News - The latest Bless Online producer's letter has been published on the game's Steam page. In it, players are informed about some of the contents coming in the July 4th update that include market improvements, the Basel Gorge area for level 45 players and the addition of "Royal Quests".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    will be great for the remainig 5k players....new record in 1 month down to 5k players, f2p next?
    chocolate42069ArskaaasakinolPhryLife2vThahar
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889

cagan said:

will be great for the remainig 5k players....new record in 1 month down to 5k players, f2p next?

More like the next shutdown is next.
    chocolate42069Arskaaasakinol

Thank you for your time!

• mandark91mandark91 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Considering the fact that the expenses to even bring this game in this region were more than their sales and the fact that they are bleeding out week after week after week, I would give this game roughly 1 more month until they shut down or go Free to Play with P2W.
    Life2vchocolate42069
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Yeah, things aren't looking so good for Bless these days, user friends or not. Normally, I'd try to find a friend that I could give my account away to so that they might enjoy it but... Steam.
    Signex
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    edited June 2018
    when you see players with 200+ hours saying it's a complete garbage, and a lot of them, maybe ppl stop to give $$ to this crap and it could enter in the graveyard as it deserve to be
  • TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411
    LOLOL!!

Updates!!

LOLOL!
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I'm still willing to try it out if it goes f2p, but that's only if it happens within the next month.
    Sector13
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Im still playing it. Has potencial. Not so good but not really bad. Should go for f2p and keep patching. All the patches and content made this game better if they keep doing that way and going to f2p playerbase will growing again.
    chocolate42069Maurgrim
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    damn, how can you have a pseudo like this?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    According to steamcharts, the game has been 4~5k for the past week, if that helps anyone.
  • NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257
    I learned my lesson from buying a Black Desert founder's pack. Good thing that I held on to my wallet this time. Try before you buy is always a good idea.
    Rhygarth[Deleted User]PhryPesky
  • RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259
    If this goes F2P then it will also go P2W I am sure, so I will give this a miss even if it dose go F2P
  • Ronald88Ronald88 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Im glad that i havent buy the game. Cant understand why they launched a unfinished game.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    DMKano said:

I learned my lesson from buying a Black Desert founder's pack. Good thing that I held on to my wallet this time. Try before you buy is always a good idea.

100% agree here.

For F2P games - obviously the trial is basically always there so that's a given.

B2P games need to have at least an open beta or some kind of a free-to-try option before launch, and hopefully a limited free trial post launch

Bless didn't have an open beta (red flag #1), and as a B2P game doesn't have any free trail post-launch (red flag #2) and the only option was to spend at least $30 to try it.

IMO avoid games that don't offer open betas, free trials or otherwise have zero options to try first hand without spending money.
    At this point it only costs $10 or less to buy BDO, i wouldn't recommend buying founders packs for any game tbh, they always seem like suckerbait.
    At least with BDO though it is a solid game that is probably going to be around for at least another 5 years and has a large playerbase.
    Maurgrim
  • RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    This game releasing here was nothing more then a ploy to payoff investors with whatever they could, this is why none of the bugs have been fixed and all the issues are still present.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Please don't even compare Black Desert Online to this crap game.
    Maurgrim
    Chamber of Chains
  • SlackalopeSlackalope Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I've been playing on and off since launch. Been having fun. Sure, it needs polish, but the game itself it pretty good.

Before you get all rabid about 'but there's no content!', they did say early access, and it does take time to localize games. That said, I've been playing a moderate amount, and still find plenty to do.

I'm actually pleased about the news in this latest producer's letter.

I don't think all the negativity is deserved. Actually, it seems contagious and toxic. Not sure why this is, but for example since Black Desert was brought up. That game is crazy-fun. The community is filled with the most vile, horrible people on the internet. Hands down worst community of any game I've ever played.
    ***edits for spelling***
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325

ohsobroke said:

I've been playing on and off since launch. Been having fun. Sure, it needs polish, but the game itself it pretty good.

Before you get all rabid about 'but there's no content!', they did say early access, and it does take time to localize games. That said, I've been playing a moderate amount, and still find plenty to do.

I don't think all the negativity is deserved. Actually, it seems contagious and toxic. Not sure why this is, but for example since Black Desert was brought up. That game is crazy-fun. The community is filled with the most vile, horrible people on the internet. Hands down worst community of any game I've ever played.

***edits for spelling***

This early access bullshit talk can you put where the sun don't shine, the game been out for years in Asia and Russia, this is what you get, Bless is dead been for years only suckers in the west thinks the game will be better in the future.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited July 2018
    Albatroes said:
    According to steamcharts, the game has been 4~5k for the past week, if that helps anyone.
    According to Steamcharts, the game has lost 24% of its peak concurrent players during last week.

I'm comparing Saturdays.
    MadFrenchie

• SlackalopeSlackalope Member UncommonPosts: 2

Maurgrim said:

ohsobroke said:

***edits for spelling***

This early access bullshit talk can you put where the sun don't shine, the game been out for years in Asia and Russia, this is what you get, Bless is dead been for years only suckers in the west thinks the game will be better in the future.

So you can just flip a switch and release it anywhere in any language and take cash in any currency and handle taxes in any country? Impressive. Sell that. It's worth some serious cash.

Seriously. They said early access in June with a launch in... August? Can't remember. Seems on track.
  • sopukusopuku Member UncommonPosts: 55
    the game is already dead.. :D when developers and players are going to understand that :D there are no scenario for the game to survive somehow.. not f2p not b2p none..it is just dead.. it failed like 3rd ot 4th time.. what a bummer :D
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    ohsobroke said:

Maurgrim said:

ohsobroke said:

***edits for spelling***

So you can just flip a switch and release it anywhere in any language and take cash in any currency and handle taxes in any country? Impressive. Sell that. It's worth some serious cash.

Seriously. They said early access in June with a launch in... August? Can't remember. Seems on track.
    You're talking about official release in August as if it'll save the game, which it won't. The majority of players 'interested' in Bless only wanted this as a gap closer to something else and August is when BfA goes live. With the introduction of war mode (technically being introduced in wow's prepatch later this month), that'll scratch the OWPvP that a lot of people invested in Bless were wanting it for. Sure Bless looks graphically better than WoW but for a wide variety of people (mainly those that dont want to adjust their ini files just to run the game better), WoW is just a more established product with a healthier playerbase and a game that hasn't failed (2-3 times in Bless' case).
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I own Bless and I am not playing while waiting for the official release when all the content is in with the other classes.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Maybe had they decided not to do Early Access and, instead, used the extra time to iron out some of these issues, it wouldn't have received such a thrashing upon release.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited July 2018
    DMKano said:
    Mikeha said:
    I own Bless and I am not playing while waiting for the official release when all the content is in with the other classes.

lol

I think theres a higher chance of every mmorpg forum poster winning the lotto before Bless makes it to "official release" with any kind of sustainable playerbase

Sorry but don't care what anybody thinks. Especially one who defended every bad thing about ArcheAge all the way up until it failed. :# 

I guess you would know from experience though if a game is going to fail. ;)