Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - My.com & Owlcat Games Partner with Deep Silver for 2018 Release - MMORPG.co

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imagePathfinder: Kingmaker - My.com & Owlcat Games Partner with Deep Silver for 2018 Release - MMORPG.com News

Owlcat Games and My.com have announced a publishing partnership with Deep Silver to bring the isometric RPG, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, to PCs later in 2018. "Working with Deep Silver ensures we can step up our retail marketing and benefit from the unique experience offered with KOCH" developers have written.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mandark91mandark91 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    This looks like the most booring game you could develop for a motorola C125.
    Thebeasttt
  • SolidLizardSolidLizard Member CommonPosts: 7
    edited June 2018
    It looks good on video btw.I love isometric RPG games and supported it on kickstarter.
    SBFord
  • HuntrezzHuntrezz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    I'll keep my eye out and see what happens with this game
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Torval said:

It looks interesting. I find it puzzling My.com would invest in a low revenue stream single player RPG. Unless they have plans for tons of DLC or an online mode, I don't get their motivation.

They have history with the developers of the game. Some of them worked on Allods Online and Skyforge.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Looking forward to see how this game comes along.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Anything is better than the card game/pvp mmo's they've been attempting so far. This game might actually appeal to their fanbase, what a concept.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I would definitely buy and play this.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
               Looks nice for sure , Leery of My.com for sure.....
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Any one think the name "my.com" suggests mediocrity and lameness?
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.