1) What's the most $$$$$ you have ever spent in a game outside of buying the box and monthly fees.
2) Also, what's the aggregate you've put into all your games excluding monthly and box costs.
3) Where do you draw the line in terms of too much?
1) I think for me, outside of Entropia which is its own category. I think I spent $50-150 each in runes of magic, Neverwinter, and EVE.
For Entropia it is probably $3-3.5k but I am making $10 per month off Entropia and if I were to liquidate all my stuff in Entropia, i'd get back about $2k,
2) Aggregate is probably $3k-4k max spanning the past 10 years, In which, I could probably recoup half of it from Entropia alone. Not including Entropia, it is probably $400-500 over 3 games and 10 years.
. . . oh crap . . . I forgot PoE, even though I don't really count that, because i'm not P2W, i am just paying to support them, but that's about $150 over 1100 hours and 4 years of playing. So we'll come up with an aggregate of $600 for non-entropia games.
3) Naturally, my line would probably be at about the $500. If you spend more than $500 on a game outside of box/monthly fee then I find that to be ridiculous. Then again, I'm pretty sure quite a few posters will be like, $.01 is too much.
Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.