Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NMC Studios announces 'notmycar' to Receive an Unreal Dev Grant - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

imageNMC Studios announces 'notmycar' to Receive an Unreal Dev Grant - MMORPG.com News

NMC Studios has received validation of their "notmycar" vehicular battle royale game in the form of an Unreal Dev Grant. Engine 4 Awards range from $5,000 to $50,000 and "provide financial grants to innovative projects built in and around Unreal". According to the dev team, the funds will be used to "furthering the march to Steam Early Access later this year".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 13,291
    Does anyone know if any of these games adopting Battle Royal and or Rocket League gameplay see increased populations or revenue? Or is it a case of it must be a great idea because it has been hugely successful even if it does not effect the games numbers what so ever?

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,834
    I still remember the first year the "build something Unreal" contests were run and imo not really a whole lot of good stuff came of it.
    Do we really need another BR type game,imo no way in hell,don't like any of them as is.
    I can just imagine the micro transaction that will come of customizing your cars...ouch.
    The world is changing all the time,i look around and can't believe it.I see all these new younger kids addicted to cell phones and selfies and now HERO games,moba's and BR's,sad so sad seeing such crappy effort games making the millions.
    There are a lot of real hard working devs/employees out there trying to make robust deep games and these cheap 1 map micro transaction games are making all the money.
    Scot

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.