Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Packs in the Ashes Store, Developer Letter, and some Lore

jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
Hey Guys,

Jahlon from Paradox with another Pre-Alpha Look into Ashes.

This time I go over the new 2 Mar store updates, I dig into the developer letter that was just sent out, and I share some lore.

MadFrenchie

Comments

• jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    edited March 2018
    Here is the follow-up video with "dessert" as promised.

EDIT:  And its back...

Post edited by jahlon on
    MadFrenchie
    Little June Update for the new stuff:

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Waiting to buy when it official releases.  Tired of buying into games that don't complete or don't develop the way the hype dictates..... just saying.
    Kyleran[Deleted User]

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I would support more of these games if the alpha packs weren't outrageous. I would like to help but not at half or more io my paycheck.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    SlyLoK said:
    I would support more of these games if the alpha packs weren't outrageous. I would like to help but not at half or more io my paycheck.
    No worries, when pitched they said they had access to $30M in funding which would deliver the MVP.

This additional crowd funding is for "extras", more content, stretch goals, new cars for Devs, EOY parties etc. 

;)
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    SlyLoK said:
    No worries, when pitched they said they had access to $30M in funding which would deliver the MVP.

This additional crowd funding is for "extras", more content, stretch goals, new cars for Devs, EOY parties etc. 

;)
    LOL

Actually its probably more for financial management and cash flow.

But new cars for the devs does sound kinda funny. 
    [Deleted User]
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited June 2018
    jahlon said:
    Kyleran said:
    SlyLoK said:

;)
    LOL

You could always just say, "well, Camaros mean we can get to work even faster, thereby expediting the development process!  Camaros all-around!" ;)
    Kyleran[Deleted User]

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    jahlon said:
    Kyleran said:
    SlyLoK said:

;)
    LOL

You could always just say, "well, Camaros mean we can get to work even faster, thereby expediting the development process!  Camaros all-around!" ;)
    They seem to be making better progress than most indie efforts. Perhaps the devs already have Mini Coopers or something? 

B)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    jahlon said:
    Kyleran said:
    SlyLoK said:

;)
    LOL

They seem to be making better progress than most indie efforts. Perhaps the devs already have Mini Coopers or something? 

B)

lol