Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gold Edition Owners Start Your Engines! Launch Day Arrives - The Crew 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageGold Edition Owners Start Your Engines! Launch Day Arrives - The Crew 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

PlayStation 4, XBox One and PC / Windows players who own the Gold Edition of The Crew 2 can rev their engines and put the rubber to the road starting today. To celebrate today's limited launch, Ubisoft has released a brand new trailer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I can't wait for this game, Its one of those rare times when a game slips under your radar and you come in completely fresh with no knowledge at all about the game.I was too cheap to go for the Gold edition so ill be waiting till Friday. I see alot of hate on the forums for this game due to its arcadey type gameplay which I don't mind. I have I-Racing when im looking for a sim, This one is all about eye candy and customization.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited June 2018
    Hey, there's nothing like punting off the road one of those oncoming Fiats while driving a 5,000 lb Caddy Eldorado modded for increased impact force.
    JeffSpicoli
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • zanzarothzanzaroth Member UncommonPosts: 40
    i dont see the point in gold edition / season pass.
    JeffSpicoli