- NPC factions, will your actions influence NPC standings.. or maybe even your race and class choice? I loved being KOS on my necromancer in EQ, it gave the class a badass feel.
- i love a game that works best when grouped, but also in EQ i loved soloing, setting challenges for myself. Will there be content to keep me happy when i can only play for an hour or so? Actually some of my favorite memmories of EQ where solo things, like my first low level run from across the comtinent to Queynos
- i loved how skill progression worked in EQ when leveling at different levels different skills where strong, forcing you to addapt your playstyle while leveling... i hope to see this in this game..
- when are they aiming to release this game? What are expectations? I hope Brad finds the funds to finish the game, and not being forced to release in half unfinished state like vanguard.
- will there be a PvP option comparable to eq’s priest of discord? Would love to see PvP as an option, just switching it on or off and roaming the open world for likeminded people..
- builds and changing builds, how is this done, how can we change the skills on the skillbar? Meditation? Or just the modern quick easy way?
-downtime and rest, do we have any idea how much downtime we will see in grouped content? Drinking and eating and meditation gives room for socialising. I guess this is one of the hardestt things to ballance.. enough downtime for socialising, but not to much cause it will make people leave..
i lost track of the game, but i am happy to see its development team is still aroumd
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)