Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragons on Horizons

Was woundering if any one new when the dragon Grow to adult and elder as well as when they might get there flying abilty.  Thanks for any help you can give. image

Comments

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201
    Dragons become Adult at 60 days (I believe RL days).  I also believe that is when they get their flying ability, but I'm not sure anyone knows that for certain.

• atappyatappy Member Posts: 2

as far as i know, there is about a 2 month real time wait on the hatchling to adult dragon change.  Obviously this hasn't been verified yet, but AE has also said that a major Rite of Passage quest will have to be completed in order to move on to an adult dragon. 

seems kinda strange to me, because looking at dragons already (i believe there are more than 1 that are already level 50+) there are gonig to be some super-powered dragons in about 1 month and 1 week :)

am I lost?

• BelthazarBelthazar Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for all your help.  Just one more quick questing were do you go about geting that quest of right of passeg you were talking about.