Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship Capture / Bounties

has anyone heard anything about how ship capture (or bounties) will work or if they'll even be included? i'm thinking of the Patrick O'Brian books... 

Comments

• AtohAtoh Member UncommonPosts: 107
    At the moment, they have two systems implemented (or so they have said). One is for pirates, the other is for everyone else.

Alrighty, heres the scenario: Ship A punds the bejeesus outta ship B with grape, killing off lots of crew. A boards B, and A wins. Captain of A gets to grab the "loot" on board... i would expect there to be gold, plus a smattering of what was in the ship's hold. Here is where the systems differ. Navy boys and adventurers then ship the ship off, and it is instantly sold to the prize courts. They get some money.

Pirates, on the other hand, get the choice to comandeer (nautical term ) the ship, if they have the skills to sail it. i am not sure what happens to their first ship, it may get sent back to the "dock" (which can be accessed from anywhere, no EVE situations where ships are halfway across the galaxy, or Caribbean in this case.) or if they are sold off.

• Rev.HutchRev.Hutch Member Posts: 3
    nice, thanks man, is there a link to where game play stuff like this is discussed?