Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast travel Added

KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
Just got this email.  Wonder how the community is taking/will take this.  So much for old school.
"The most recent patch was HUGE and it's currently on our test server. How big was it? It totally overhauled melee combat, as well as a few things like "added the first pass at a fast travel system" and more. The whole thing was such a big deal that we had our lead designer write up a blog post explaining our thinking: http://www.legendsofaria.com/the-combat-overhaul/"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Bad move , and i agree with Blue above , Soo much they could be fixing/tweaking/adding that would make the game a more cohesive and immersive world..
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    People refuse to believe old school games can make enough money to support themselves.  Only a few can but they have to be near perfect.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    I just want a modern UO. lol

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Totally agree with you all.  The game is less fun to play than UO was at friggin release.  Just thought I would try and get a pulse on the implementation of this, considering how "hardcore old school" the playerbase claims to be.
  • ramdyramdy Member UncommonPosts: 71
    In many case "old school" is called something just lacking a lot of the tools the new mmorpgs count with, like: a proper quest tracking, maps with helpers to find places, proper inventory management, modern interface, etc...