Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Capta process is very annoying

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
This new version that keeps throwing up additional images (up to 5 rounds) is far too annoying IMO, and made logging in today a real chore.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Amathe

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    We haven't made any changes. Are you browsing in Incognito mode?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
     No, was logging in as I still struggle with site disconnecting me and throwing up a 404 error / t-rex page.

What changed is the captcha.  Used to throw up 9 tiles and ask.you to pick all the ones with cars.

Now, all the ones you get right display a quick white check and then a new image.

You have to keep repeating the process until you finally eliminate all cars.  Took me 5 rounds one time

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    That happened to me several weeks ago, I can't remember how it got sorted out. But I think it might have been to do with my ME settings.
    Kyleran