Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what PvP in Bless looks like right now.....

2»

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member EpicPosts: 2,757
    Nyctelios said:
    Ungood said:
    Ungood said:
    Nice.

Well I hate to say it, but it looks better then the one shot kills that happen in GW2 right.
    I fail to understand why people keep using failures in other games to justify failures in the current one they're playing.  Please stop making excuses for companies that are suppose to be the professionals and who should be providing a product / service worthy of your cash.
    Hum, well.. gosh.. I have no idea why anyone would compare the game they are currently playing to the game they might want to play.. it's like.. I can't fathom why anyone does this.. 
    Hm, well... gosh.. It's not like he is talking about overal comparison. He is pointing that one flaw in a certain version of a certain game (that might be corrected or was already fixed) does not give free pass for making mistakes in other games.

That would create a broken logic that would lead to any game being forgiven of any problem since somewhere, in someplace, some game from that genre made a similar mistake.
    only if I was willing to play said game with said mistake.. otherwise it don't mean squat.