Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

levels

fsbaconfsbacon Member Posts: 5
whats the max level you can get in this game thanks for all the help

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

80 is max level.

Sounds high, but leveling is quick.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049
    leveling is quick, but not too quick.  In other words, you can get there quickly, but its not like GW where everyone was maxed out after 2 weeks.

-----

Old timer.

• DanjakDanjak Member Posts: 197

I've been playing for 2 weeks and am only level 14.  Others, however, are already well over 50. 

I'm in no hurry - I take my time, do some crafting, talk to friends, and enjoy the sights, sounds, and story.  Up to you how you want to play.

• Size-TwelveSize-Twelve Member UncommonPosts: 478

Yeah, that's one cool thing about AA. With the exception of the long time beta testers who race each other to inflate their e-peens, there is no pressure to reach cap quickly. In WoW I always felt sort of rushed because someone was always farming a higher instance, and therefore getting the best loot. The longer they had said loot, the longer they'd dominate in PvP. Also since it was pre-battlegrounds, the most dominant players were the highest level, (i.e. not everyone was 60 in December '04) so naturally I wanted to keep pace there also. So anyway, I'd end up flying through the content to try and keep up. Don't get me wrong, I liked WoW when it first came out, but looking back I played for LONG hours sometimes, just trying to keep pace, and basically wasted a summer.

AA's loot system is dynamic so there is no best drop, so no need to worry about someone having the "best" (arcanite reaper) weapon, and there's also no need to hurry up to get it. Levels are important, but you have the OPTION whether to enter the contested map, and they run tournaments and Arena matches for all level brackets. Again, there's no need to hurry up just to be PvP competitive. I've said before that AA is not really MY game per se, and I stick by that, but there are definitely some very good things going on with it, especially if you are just looking for a casual MMO. In that respect, AA might be the best game out there right now.

I play 5 days a week typically. For 4-5 hours (depending on how sleep deprived I decide to go). Playing such I got to max level in:

About year in EQ (level 60 at the time, 60-65 took like 5 weeks)
    About 4 months to get to 50 in DAoC
    Rank 5 in like 2 weeks in Shadowbane (maybe less)
    3 months to get to 60 in WoW

I might be forgetting some....

After 2 weeks I'm 40 in AA, I expect it to hit the 3 monthish mark as it normally gets harder to level as you level. We'll see.

Your millage may vary

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Something is going goof ball with the server.... triple post this time.

-=-=-=-=-

and again.....

-=-=-=-=-