Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Blades – E3 Preview - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageElder Scrolls Blades – E3 Preview - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Blades is the new offering from Bethesda on mobile phones. The success of Fallout Shelter has made them build on the Elder Scrolls property and bring it with you anywhere. Sure, you can already do that with the Switch and Skyrim, but you get the idea. Here are the highs and lows of the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FuffensteinFuffenstein Member UncommonPosts: 39
    At first when they announced this i was like everyone else, shouting wtf at my screen. But then they announced that they ARE working on The Elder scrolls VI. Then my interest slightly peeked at The Elder Scrolls Blades, the game concept looks very interesting. I'm a fan of the cross platform thing, and makes me even more hyped for it, since i can fit in a couple of minutes of gameplay from time to time at work, and then continue when i get home.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I don't do mobile games but I will try this one out.
    Phaserlightbartoni33Rain_DeathravenBrunlinDarkagesThunder073
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    And of course there is first person view for more immersion on those hi-res 7" tablet screens.
    Brunlin

Thank you for your time!

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    SlyLoK said:
    I don't do mobile games but I will try this one out.
    You can still skip it on mobile if you want because they are also doing a PC version that connects with all the others, mobile or not.
    [Deleted User]bartoni33rojoArcueidwandericainfomatzBrunlinfrancis3343
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Its in VR for my Oculus Rift. That got me interested.
    BrunlinStoneRoses

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Did no one realize that there are mobile and tablet controllers now? You don't have to use the touchscreen you can get that controller made for your device and bluetooth connect it.
    [Deleted User]bartoni33
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Cheat mode on World of Tanks Blitz with Windows Mobile. Hook it up in continuum and play with mouse and keyboard.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I think it looks pretty great for a mobile game.

I'll be trying it on PC though because I hate gaming on my phone. Absolutely batters the battery.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    So they do a multiplayer and a mobile, remember this?:

https://www.gamespace.com/all-articles/news/bethesda-lynda-carter/

They had a great time taking the micky out of EA, then do exactly (minus the loot boxes) what EA is doing. It is not just that a single player game turns up, it is how long we wait between each one, and when you are doing your GAAS cash bonanza that puts those solo player games further and further back.
  • BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I'm going to try it on my Vive sometime.