Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Call of Cthulhu – E3 Trailer

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Holy crap, I forgot about this. Super pumped for this game, the trailer looks awesome. Any Lovecraftian game automatically is a buy from me. 
    Sovrath[Deleted User]
  • YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    Nice, I was already snooping around Call of Cthulhu website a week ago. :D

There is also another Lovecraftian game called The Sinking City in the pipeline.

Panther2103[Deleted User]
    Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Yanocchi said:

There is also another Lovecraftian game called The Sinking City in the pipeline.

Did they say what type of game it will be? Watching the trailer made it look great but I can't really tell if it's in the same vein as Call of Cthulu. 
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    WoW getting the willies watching that.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Yanocchi said:

Did they say what type of game it will be? Watching the trailer made it look great but I can't really tell if it's in the same vein as Call of Cthulu. 

Panther2103
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Both games look fantastic. Can't wait!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• NeonShadowNeonShadow Member UncommonPosts: 326
    Yanocchi said:

Exploration and investigation with some combat mechanics. It's made by the people who made the Sherlock Holmes adventure games. The Sherlock Holmes Cthulhu game was excellent so I trust these guys to make a good Lovecraftian game.
    The Call of Cthulhu game is based on the PnP system which is focused more on investigation, so that game will probably have minimal combat, if any at all.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    No sleep for me tonight. Thanks @blueturtle13

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests