Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 --- Jaws the RPG...Sort of...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I can never get into underwater titles.  Mostly because I'm scared shitless of the deep blue sea and these games do a great job of preying upon that phobia.  I really wanna play Subnautica, but I know if I buy it I'll uninstall the first time one of those underwater behemoths screams at me and I can't see where it's coming from.. :D
    maskedweasel[Deleted User]

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,173
    But can you play online with friends and create a sharknado?    I just feel bad that I said that. I need a time out. 
    MadFrenchie[Deleted User]Iselin

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited June 2018
    But can you play online with friends and create a sharknado?    I just feel bad that I said that. I need a time out. 
    I now want a Sharknado mod for this game by the time it's even released.

@blueturtle13 yes, but there will inevitably be some fellow sea monsters skulking around in the depths!  I would have all the courage of Jabberjaws.
    maskedweaselAsheram

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I like unique games, this surely fits that bill. 

I just wonder what the longevity will be of killing prey as a shark? Or what the hook will be. 

I just wonder what the longevity will be of killing prey as a shark? Or what the hook will be. 
    Shark? hook?  oh panther, that ship has sailed. 

Do I get points for boat puns? 
    Panther2103Asheram

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Shark? hook?  oh panther, that ship has sailed. 

Do I get points for boat puns? 
    I didn't think about that until after I posted it! Everyone gets points for puns. 
    maskedweaselAsheram
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Can I be an Orca/killer whale and hunt player sharks for their tasty livers?
    maskedweasel
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    There's a new shark movie coming out called "Mega" it's by Steve Alten (who wrote the book) it is a damn good book. So i'm excited. 

Deep blue sea is the best current shark movie out there and they are making Deep Blue Sea #2 now. 

I don't go in the ocean, that place is scary as fuck, but I'll watch my shark movies though. 

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

There's a new shark movie coming out called "Mega" it's by Steve Alten (who wrote the book) it is a damn good book. So i'm excited. 

Deep blue sea is the best current shark movie out there and they are making Deep Blue Sea #2 now. 

I don't go in the ocean, that place is scary as fuck, but I'll watch my shark movies though. 

Cryomatrix
    Thanks for the tip on 'Mega' I will check it out.

The scariest shark movie I saw was Open Water which to this day is the reason my wife will not go scuba with me anymore.
    The book is Meg, and he wrote a few of them. The books are pretty good. It's about a prehistoric Megalodon that migrates from the mariana trench, I read 3 of those books a looong time ago, I'm not sure if he made any more.

I don't know how scary it will be, but the book is often considered "horror"

Glad to see it hitting the big screen though.
    Asheram

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Dibs on this guy:

MadFrenchieAsheram[Deleted User]maskedweasel

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

edited June 2018
    The Reef was pretty good. 

Now we need a game were we can be a croc

How about an MMO where you pick from a set of different animal predators to play as....  Ooh Yas.

I know, I know, it's far-fetched.  How would a shark ever go anywhere but the ocean?  And Lions would never venture out into the sea, yadda yadda.  Let me dream, damn it!
    Asherammaskedweasel

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    edited June 2018

Cryomatrix
    Deep Blue Sea 2 has been out on video for a while.  I watched it a few weeks ago.   FAR inferior to the original.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited June 2018
    How about an MMO where you pick from a set of different animal predators to play as....  Ooh Yas.

I know, I know, it's far-fetched.  How would a shark ever go anywhere but the ocean?  And Lions would never venture out into the sea, yadda yadda.  Let me dream, damn it!
    The sharks would evolve of course. They make an appearance @ 1:08 :p
    It would be especially awesome to have a shark character creator. Never trust a shark with a mustache. 

AsheramMadFrenchie